Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

bill 66 passes peoples loose their collective minds. I have literly seen people bitch one moment because of the OT averaging taking overtime away from them. then turn right into bitching about business now allowed to give MORE overtime.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY OUR HARD EARNED OVERTIME, ALSO HOW DARE YOU ALLOW BUSINESS TO GIVE US MORE OVERTIME. IM NOT A SLAVE!'

also seeing the story that they are removing safety laws put in place to protect children in home daycares, played up as kids are going to die as a result. the reality is home daycares can now have one more child per adult.

then the story about the whole world becoming a toxic waste dump, becasue they removes all the rules about controling it. the reality is the federal governemt has set the standarsd and enforces the envitonmental laws, the porvincial program was a needless redundent program that didnt do anything but cost taxpayers money so by scrapping it LITTERLY NOTHING CHANGED!

jesus i wish people would actually take some time to reaserch crap

I drove my former Fox for several years hoodless.

I remember that ^^^ lots of fun, lots of looks from cops but never pulled over !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Remember that YRP officer at 48 n Stouffville Rd on our way to Haugens? Thought he was gonna bust his neck looking then fully expected he come a calling but nope nothing at all.

Well I think the garage door was binding, which stressed the opener, seeing as the opener just exploded while trying to pull the door up in a bon jovi like smoke show.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Those were good times !

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Remember that YRP officer at 48 n Stouffville Rd on our way to Haugens? Thought he was gonna bust his neck looking then fully expected he come a calling but nope nothing at all.
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

stangstevers
    Today though they will jail you for having aftermarket lug nuts.

Back to surgeon this am.

Hope it's all good, should have went bionic !

Hope all is good Rick!!