Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Wants me back on pain meds but after thinking about it overnight, rather know exactly whats going on with my knee and how hard I should be pushing vs on meds and not aware of where I'm really at.
    I'm exactly the same way....but you're kicking your own ass if there's inflammation and you're not taking anti-inflammatory meds

with my recent oblique injury I had to take 600mg of advil 3-4 times per day for 4 days straight and it took weeks off the healing time.....

took the advise of my dentist who is apparently hardcore about pain management....mostly with hockey players

Yes scheduled appointment but as of last Friday having some issues. He feels problem will more likely vs not work itself out over the next two or three weeks, see him in a month unless it gets worse before. Wants me back on pain meds but after thinking about it overnight, rather know exactly whats going on with my knee and how hard I should be pushing vs on meds and not aware of where I'm really at.
    Reducing inflammation with meds allows blood to flow more freely through the injury and excelled healing... But also take it easy
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Bayer Aspirin's will do the same if not taken correctly - there are usually guideline to follow and understand - doctors won't give bad advice like good mechanics do the same - in the past I found chatting up the nurses answers most questions doctors
    don't have time for ...lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

WTF
    round 1 of my living/dining room reno is done

brand new 9'x6' window is in and it looks mint

it's a 5 pane with the two outer panes being casements with cranks

my 22 year old blinds-to-go 2.5" wood slats went back up and actually look half decent....so the place will look OK while we arrange round 2 - California Shutters

this was the only window in the house we hadn't replaced....so I won't be thinking about new windows hopefully ever again

Niiiiice.

I just tee'd up a new garage door and opener install. Was going to attempt a DIY but the guys we use at the shop game me a price for the whole shebang installed and colour matched with new framing that was only a few hundred over me doing it myself. And I don't have the fuck with the death springs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Nice score and good call going with pro's.
    ~Scott B

Well it would seem he forgot to check my chart first, also wants reg dump down of Advil, can't take them with thinners I'm on.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmare View Post
    Nice score and good call going with pro's.
    Anything under tension scares me since I watched a spring compressor fail and the resultant damage
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

WTF
    Well it would seem he forgot to check my chart first, also wants reg dump down of Advil, can't take them with thinners I'm on.
    ahhh....that bites

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    ask about Celebrex
    Same with me...my thinners won't allow anything but Tylenol. Isn't Celebrex an NSAID? I can't take any NSAID medications.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!