Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

every one in the unions was singing that song. my face book feed for the last month has been posts shared by teachers declaring the end of education as we know it due to cuts,

Andrea Horwath herself was quoted as saying that the cuts the Cons would bring in would set back health care and education by years,

stangstevers
    NDP will only be happy when our entire pay check ends up in their hands and they distribute wealth by their standards. They're communists, it's normal they'd attack anything that makes sense.

stangstevers
    On me mind... time for oil change on the 17... and woke up thinking I was having a stroke or something - total tightness in the chest, I think it's a back pain though, I'd be dead by now if it wasn't lol Anyway I need to move a ton of lumber this afternoon, if my ticker is weak, it will pop today for good.

local radio station hosts, last world cup, and during another local event. "I just wish they would let bars serve alcohol earlier so you could go with your buddy's and watch a game while having a beer." "it would be nice if they would make a rule for these type of events so bars don't close as early or can open up earlier, think about it it would be a good bit of extra revenue"

same hosts this am. "I mean who was even asking for this hour change for alcohol? why does it even matter? you know what it was, just Doug Ford sitting around drunk with buddy's, complaining cuz they want more beer"

Tried to wash the car this am and had one of the new 10’s with the women’s on it. Car wash machine was being sexist and would not except the bill. Had to put in a 20 and take a bunch of change back

Who do I call with a human rights complaint?

stangstevers
    aaaaannnywaaaay...

Gonna have to take a rip in the Coyote today, get it off the hoist. Need to get an oil change done and whatnot too. Can't wait to daily it to save on gas money and reduce risks of speeding tickets. I'm terrible in the G37 because I feel like no one suspects the car but I've been hovering over 170kmh on the 407 and I've pushed my winter tires near 200kmh on an offramp. It's ridiculous, I don't normally do that. In the Mustang I put the cruise at 120 and enjoy my V8 sound from the comfort of the slow lane LOL

So messed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post

Congrats to both of them. Quite an accomplishment.
    Congrats to the rest of the 200+ team as well

In a post on social media, Bouman emphasised the collaborative efforts that had made the imaging of the black hole possible.

“No one algorithm or person made this image, it required the amazing talent of a team of scientists from around the globe and years of hard work to develop the instrument, data processing, imaging methods, and analysis techniques that were necessary to pull off this seemingly impossible feat,” said Bouman. While their discovery was made in June, it was only presented to the world by all 200 researchers on Wednesday.
    Trolls hijacked a scientist’s image to attack Katie Bouman.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.f20310634367
    “While I appreciate the congratulations on a result that I worked hard on for years, if you are congratulating me because you have a sexist vendetta against Katie, please go away and reconsider your priorities in life,” Andrew Chael tweeted
    -Don____________

Love his response.
    ~Scott B

I was just making a joke not trying to make a statement

lol