Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Does springtime ever get easier as we age? You'd think that time goes by quicker as we age (and it does) except for April/May... It actually slows down.

I dunno, this weekend went by pretty damn fast.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    You have to pay CRA XXX dollars now that you could have paid last year? The fact that you kept it for so long means they lent you the money for that period - there is a cost of funds both ways.
    I also have the option to a year in advance...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I used to get money back, then I became self employed, now it seems all I do is pay.

funny, my last year working for somone else, vs first year self employed same job same house, same pay, same wife and kids, and went from getting a small mount back to having to pay. tax stuff stresses me out so I pay an accountant to deal with it.
    Could just mean your employer was deducting too much from paycheck (or your credits, etc outside of employment tipped the balance in your favour) whereas now you just borrow the money from taxpayers interest free until it's due...your tax return when filed is like an invoice you have to pay whereas paying the taxes during the tax year is essentially "pre-paying" before you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I used to get money back, then I became self employed, now it seems all I do is pay.

funny, my last year working for somone else, vs first year self employed same job same house, same pay, same wife and kids, and went from getting a small mount back to having to pay. tax stuff stresses me out so I pay an accountant to deal with it.
    If your not setup on payroll or if you draw more than what you are set up on payroll for, you will owe - all write offs are percentage based - so what percentage is not written off will become income the account will determine this - either way we pay lol sometimes you can share income with your wife and other family members
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

Good news from the Ontario College of Trades today. Effectively immediately reducing member and license rates. Hopefully this will give the trades a much needed boost.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

oh shit!

-Don____________

U mean the College of THIEVES ! finally going to let my tickets expire this year, they been naggin me for money for months, now this, nothing but another form of MAFIA, controlled by Gov hired muscle !

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    Good news from the Ontario College of Trades today. Effectively immediately reducing member and license rates. Hopefully this will give the trades a much needed boost.
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

How sad, history in ruins, gotta be something to do with the construction , she went POOF !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    oh shit!

That sucks - such a beautiful structure.