Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Boss is sending me to my hometown of London this week for a site visit. One of the locations is at Richmond and Oxford. Sent me down memory lane, feeling a bit nostalgic. When my allowance would allow, I would hop on the Oxford bus and go to McCormick's Hobby Centre. Sadly, it's no longer there.

Looks like they closed shop 4 years ago. They were in business since 1960. Place used to be so packed with model kits you could hardly move around. Little old lady there would always find me the perfect model kit.

Now it's a Yoga/Pilates studio
    Don, sounds like it may still be worth the visit Grab some pics for the "girls in yoga pants" thread

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Don't mess with knees. I have an issue that requires surgery and I've been ignoring it. Once in a while I can't walk without incredible pain... thankfully I have oxy to help lol But it causes other issues
    I'm post surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Against docs suggestion, been pushing my knee exercises / stretches harder, seeing improvements. Felt good enough, stroll around the block seemed like a good idea, knee said otherwise at about the half way point n puffed up like a balloon by the time I got home. Maybe regroup with more exercise push n try it again in a day or so. Still a bunch better vs where I was a week ago so life is goooooooooooooood.
    Listen to your body, it will tell you when you've had enough. Don't be a hero though, the only one that will suffer for it is you.

Speaking of exercising, I do very regularly but I don't feel like I need to share that with the world. It has nothing to do with your post ZR, just made me think of something that pushes my buttons. What the fuck is it with people that post after workout selfies? They don't look a bit different, just a sweatier version. It's a pet peeve of mine. I have many.

How the fuck does one get a license and not know how to keep in their lane? I say this because in my condo there is one lane in and one lane out. I am coming in and I see the other driver (who is a nuts btw another story all together) won't drive out because I am in my lane. He wants to come out exactly in the middle of the ramp so what does he do? He fucking leans on the horn to tell me to move and I am in my lane! I will post a video shortly. Sorry for my rant. Must be my old age.

I may just tuck a few pampers under the dash and go for a toot ....might rain

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    How the fuck does one get a license and not know how to keep in their lane? I say this because in my condo there is one lane in and one lane out. I am coming in and I see the other driver (who is a nuts btw another story all together) won't drive out because I am in my lane. He wants to come out exactly in the middle of the ramp so what does he do? He fucking leans on the horn to tell me to move and I am in my lane! I will post a video shortly. Sorry for my rant. Must be my old age.
    you have way more patience then me...lol think i would handle it a little differently hahaha
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    I feel you . I ask myself the same question- especially last night with light/ no traffic on qew Hamilton. I guess it’s taught that you go directly into the fast lane no matter how slow you are going despite having right and center lane traffic free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    I feel you . I ask myself the same question- especially last night with light/ no traffic on qew Hamilton. I guess it’s taught that you go directly into the fast lane no matter how slow you are going despite having right and center lane traffic free

He was leaving the right lane for you

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    He was leaving the right lane for you
    I ‘m there by default- it is slo turd- but to still be able pass the fast lane something is not right lol

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Video please please please.