Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,625

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

I have one of those here. See my post #17417. Management had a talk with her and now we are going see what the outcome will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I am in a pissy mood this morning. You know the worker types that smile to your face and then stab you in the back the second you turn away. She's done it so many times now it's not very effective, management is literally laughing at her now.

Still pisses me off though

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Been in for flake of steel in my eye a couple or three times over the years. Last time, though I had a chunk in my eye, washed with eye solution, felt better immediately so didn't give it another thought. Two days later, woke up with my eye on fire. Off to emergency, piece out of my eye was no big deal but had to return a day later to have eyeball scraped with a scalpel to remove rust stain off the surface. That part was not pleasant.
    Rick I had the same thing happen left it too long in my eye and it created a rust ring in my eye. Had to get it scraped as well .....

Had a bit of a scare this weekend loading the boat onto the trailer. The damn thing came unhitched from my truck as soon as the boat touched the trailer. Seems the dumbass dealer didn’t use threadlock on the bolt that holds down the lil latch that hooks up to the ball. No idea what it’s called. Guess after 3 years of trailering around Ontario it loosened enough to unlatch. I guess it’s partly my fault for not checking but... no threadlock on such a crucial bolt? Wtf?

Thank god for safety chains. Would of been worse if it happened on the 400... damn.
    '88 LX

A sliver of metal in the eye! Ouch!

Our driver called in sick today, leaving me to move all of our trailers in to a job site downtown. Haven't had to wheel a trailer around in a few years but managed to place all the equipment where it needed to go without looking like I just fell off the turnip truck. Calling it a victory, beer o'clock time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Das 5.0 View Post
    Rick I had the same thing happen left it too long in my eye and it created a rust ring in my eye. Had to get it scraped as well .....
    You know exactly how it felt having a scalpel make a few passes across your eye.
    Lil un nerving to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Had a bit of a scare this weekend loading the boat onto the trailer. The damn thing came unhitched from my truck as soon as the boat touched the trailer. Seems the dumbass dealer didn’t use threadlock on the bolt that holds down the lil latch that hooks up to the ball. No idea what it’s called. Guess after 3 years of trailering around Ontario it loosened enough to unlatch. I guess it’s partly my fault for not checking but... no threadlock on such a crucial bolt? Wtf?

Thank god for safety chains. Would of been worse if it happened on the 400... damn.
    Now that could have ended badly, wow.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    You know exactly how it felt having a scalpel make a few passes across your eye.
    Lil un nerving to say the least.
    I even cringe at eye drops lol

Same here.
    Freaks me out even watching people put contacts in. Laser eye surgery, forget it!

I did have to visit the ER once to get some wood chips that had gotten past my safety glasses. That was torture, felt like Clockwork Orange, but felt much better after.
    -Don____________

^Worth it both times I’d guess.