Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

pwrab
    Tired of this crappy damp, cold, overcast weather......

Fail to remain accident on my street in the wee hours last night. Screech of tires plus a multiple impacts was enough to wake me, looked out to see / hear an older Prelude speeding off with a recycling box jammed up underneath it. Looking out this am, can see vehicle lost control coming around the corner, mounted the curb and through a fence then and travelled across two lawns, hit the recycling box then spun and hit a Jeep in a driveway on the opposite side of the street. Backed up and headed back in it's original direction. All this on a 40km side street.
    UPDATE, speaking with neighbor, just down the street, struck and damaged several other vehicles before fleeing.

People don't give a shit anymore. Even when they kill someone they just have no care in the world.

Glad it was not your lawn or truck that got hit, seems to be lots of accidents around that area lately !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

They don't stop after hitting pedestrians so fleeing after hitting other vehicles is a no brainer. Marks across my lawn as well, lucky I park well up both driveways or would have been part of the carnage.

Asshats! That is all.

Sounds like a drunk driver to me
    '88 LX

In that area, they just cannot DRIVE ! drunk or sober, + uber amount of high end rides !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Fail to remain accident on my street in the wee hours last night. Screech of tires plus a multiple impacts was enough to wake me, looked out to see / hear an older Prelude speeding off with a recycling box jammed up underneath it. Looking out this am, can see vehicle lost control coming around the corner, mounted the curb and through a fence then and travelled across two lawns, hit the recycling box then spun and hit a Jeep in a driveway on the opposite side of the street. Backed up and headed back in it's original direction. All this on a 40km side street.
    UPDATE, speaking with neighbor, just down the street, struck and damaged several other vehicles before fleeing.
    That’s messed especially on your street , I expect it on mine cuz it’s a straight shot and a hill but wow wtf , maybe it was a stolen car getaway vehicle?

Spent 30 min being yelled at by a customer because another dealer sold them a cheap washer at an inflated price

People suck