Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

we have a store policy that when we call to book and a customer is informed that if its not warranty they will be responsible for the call. if the customer complains or says bill the dealer we politely decline service and ask them to have someone else dispatched.

people like that are not worth my time as I'm way to busy to deal with that crap. this one just happened to slip threw the cracks

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    What’s going on ? You getting the transmission put in too ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish, still at paint hopefully getting it this weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    I wish, still at paint hopefully getting it this weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Waiting is the worst part

I need to read this everyday.

Roger that.

I am firing on all cylinders.

Note I sent to U Haul customer service after being asked for a review.

Quick and easy pick up, did find one tire was down 20lbs of air compared to the rest, no big deal. Returned well before required time, spoke with one gentlemen who asked I back it into a spot along the side but while backing up, another employee asked I drop it out around the back where I picked it up from. No problem, once unhooked, handed him my paperwork and asked if anything else required, he said all is done, I drove away. Yesterday get a call asking when I intend to return the trailer, explain what went on and was assured I'd hear back, no call. Took time to drive down to the location, after 20+ minutes of wandering around counter person said she can't find the trailer. Again explain what went on and ask them to review video, in midst of second or third time saying when I returned, second employee says to just close the contract off. Asked ok so what happens now, said "we will just report it stolen". So two different people somehow missed checking it back in, another can't take time to call me back, no one interested enough to check video, another person wanders around for 20 min looking for a trailer that has somehow disappeared while another takes the oh well it must been stolen approach.

Sounds like the one employee might know exactly where it is or who stole it.

I had issues with one in Brampton here. Ordered a car dolly week in advance. Picked it up Friday night after work. I get there they had six to chose from I hook up to all six and none of them working correct. This uhaul had its own shop and and the techs hanging around washing their cars. The service manager says we can't let go with a dolly. I said I wasn't leaving without a dolly I ordered a week ago. He said I can't help you. I said go to the shop and get me the tools I'm not leaving until I get a dolly. I fixed the fucking thing myself and all the mechanics just stood around washing cars - I shake my head and wonder how the hell do companies stay in business.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Have fixed lights on my own time / dime on their trailers before.