Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    I saw those pics looks like a nice area - our house is nice but needs lots of work too the high commander is on my case hahahaha - our neighbour has a horse farm and we keep the horse there just walking distance.
    yesterday was a nice sunny day she was like lalala it’s so nice here , went back today w/agent and went through it again & yes it needs 100k work but it’s priced accordingly , she’s about as indecisive as me w/vehicles , brought 3rd party to help out with decision but even he said “never seen her run so fast” lol

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    yesterday was a nice sunny day she was like lalala it’s so nice here , went back today w/agent and went through it again & yes it needs 100k work but it’s priced accordingly , she’s about as indecisive as me w/vehicles , brought 3rd party to help out with decision but even he said “never seen her run so fast” lol
    Hahahaha your a perfect match then - sometimes its good to jump in - on my street a few years ago a house went up for sale for around 300 I told my dad he should buy it - if I had the money I would of bought it - a woman bought it and it was fairly new just needed some finishing touches - this woman put 100 into it and sold it a year and a half later for just under a million - you never know and sometimes change is good
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Sorry to guys in the blue M earlier.
    Lol there a BMW tuner shop next door here in Brampton - they go in quiet then come out sounding like shot guns...its like donut garage over there without the tire smoke...lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    valves are in the block
    I realize that, done a couple of em as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I realize that, done a couple of em as a kid.
    I figured it out. There looks to be an access panel in behind the exhaust manifold to get to the valve train. Gonna be a couple days of penantrent on the bolts before I try and remove the manifold. Hopefully be able to get it off without breaking them.

Thats where valves are also adjusted.

do you know if they use shims or adjustable shafts? im having issues finding a mechanics manual without spending money at sketchy websites

Ones I dealt with had manual adjusters which required a pair of 9/16" wrenches and a feeler gauge. Not sure how much that varied between mfgs.

stangstevers
    I drank waaaaaay too much this weekend. Gonna try a pack of non-alcoholic beer. I like the taste of beer that's part of my problem. But I think I will load up the beer fridge with Sparkling water, and non-alcoholic beer... lol Not to mention f-ing greasy pizza and fast food. I'm not in my 20's anymore that's for sure. Back to salad this week though hahaha.

I tend to feel worse after a night of crap food than I do after a night of a handful of drinks