Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,479

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    So tempted to test out the linelock in the work place parking lot but I chickened out.
    Haha I've been thinking the same - my try a little driving with the ebrake on the next auto cross
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Took a bad fall at home on Sunday.
    Hope he is ok...let us know.

stangstevers
    I hate these politically driven "lunches" with C levels and board directors...

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Took a bad fall at home on Sunday.
    That's unfortunate - hope his prognosis is for an easy recovery.

FYI pulling the hinge pins on a door will cause the door frame to come out of square. At least that’s what that customer was yelling as she demanded I fix her front door after my guys had to remove it to deliver her new appliance. Ignoring of course the wore off paint from years of rubbing. She also bitched about the $55 delivery fee for having two guys spend 2 hours delivering her fridge. Even though they did have to remove doors. And hook up the water supply. Oh and we gave her a loaner that my guys dropped off at no charge while we waited the two weeks for her fridge to come in as her kitchen is weird so had to special order in the size to fit. But yes I’m a crook and a cheat and I damaged her door so she is going to take it upon herself to let everyone know how terrible I am.

Give Howie my BEST ! & A Speedy recovery,
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    That's unfortunate - hope his prognosis is for an easy recovery.
    X2. Get well soon Mr. B.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    FYI pulling the hinge pins on a door will cause the door frame to come out of square. At least that’s what that customer was yelling as she demanded I fix her front door after my guys had to remove it to deliver her new appliance. Ignoring of course the wore off paint from years of rubbing. She also bitched about the $55 delivery fee for having two guys spend 2 hours delivering her fridge. Even though they did have to remove doors. And hook up the water supply. Oh and we gave her a loaner that my guys dropped off at no charge while we waited the two weeks for her fridge to come in as her kitchen is weird so had to special order in the size to fit. But yes I’m a crook and a cheat and I damaged her door so she is going to take it upon herself to let everyone know how terrible I am.
    The more people I meet the more I like my dog.....best bumper sticker ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    This is the kind of stuff that pushes me toward retirement faster than I want to.....or to get armed!

stangstevers
    I don't know how people work as customer service reps or retail... Must have the patience of a god. It would take me about 5 minutes before I tell someone to fuck off.