Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Not that I like rain ! but , had my lawn aerated & seed yesterday ! so it's saving me costly water !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    Not that I like rain ! but , had my lawn aerated & seed yesterday ! so it's saving me costly water !
    Exactly! Did some sod patch work, plus seeds, 2 new trees and over 20 flowers planted.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    Was there some sort of "kill tether "
    Of course not LOL.

Well, fence is about 50% done, forgot how hard solo work was.

On another note, big ups to International Trucks of Charlotte NC. We bought our new to us Durastar 4300 dump that i posted on previous page from them sight unseen from just photos online, and wow it's cleaner than a new truck and everything is top notch. Nice to see folks take pride in the vehicles they sell in this day and age.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

^ Now that does not happen often.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    ^ Now that does not happen often.
    Indeed. We're already talking about picking up another truck from them. Frame is immaculate (no salt) and the interiors clean as whistle. The dump box is a nice high sided 16' unit which I couldn't find in Ontario, let alone with all the LED marker lights, chromed out electric tarp, and barn doors with a gravel chute. I had one gripe that the oil looked like it hadn't been changed in a minute, but damned if they didn't email me with their Blackstone labs reports they did every second change (former Penske chassis).

Just gotta convince my brother that it doesn't need to be painted white to match the other Durastar and the boom truck. I like the yellow and it matchs the F550 i love dearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Cool when it works out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Had a throttle stick on a hand auger today, which then caught a rock, which because it was jammed open spun the operator (me) at warp factor ten ass over tea kettle. Sore and bruised as hell but thankful to not be more injured and also that no one was around to witness or record my bucking bronco moment.
    Hey Chris, can I borrow that when you’re done? ��

So I went to Marshall’s with the wife today, and there’s a newer high-end F250/350 right at the entranceway, not tight to the building, no signals or anything, just sitting there like he’s waiting for someone to cross in front of him. So I pull behind and wait, he looks in his mirror and rolls his eyes like I’m a moron, then hauls ass away from the entrance. So I proceed to the middle/end of the lot and park (away from other cars), we begin walking to the entrance, and the fucking guy is literally taking up exactly 4 handicapped spots, all while the truck is sitting there running. What a fucking idiot! Park your truck and wait for your wife/gay lover to call or text you.

Enjoyed watching the Indy 500 race!!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Ponyrd I’m sure you wanted to let him know how much of a douche he is , but you never know with those types how it can escalate and if it’s worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Ponyrd I’m sure you wanted to let him know how much of a douche he is , but you never know with those types how it can escalate and if it’s worth it
    Lol, yeah and I was with the family as well, so as I passed by I told the wife and pointed to the truck, as I looked and laughed. So kinda subtle but not really, I’m sure it doesn’t matter though, in my experience it’s once a douche, always a douche.