Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    That was a strange... panic attack?

Pretty bad because I was driving at around 110kmh. Anyway I glanced at a cloud formation for a split second then started to think about death and the freedom it can bring and how pointless and awful life really is. Suddenly I felt like I was flying out of my seat going up versus forward in my car. I slapped myself back to reality real quick but that was the first time I've felt that in a long time. Like I was escaping my body to float away. But never had this awake before? That evening I couldn't speak either, I slurred my words to the point where my wife asked if I had a stroke or something... maybe I did... who knows.

I did have an out of body type dream about 20 years ago, I remember "waking up" to make toast but my body was still in bed. Once the toaster popped, I felt a rope drag my ass back into my body and it jerked me awake.

That would certainly get ones attention while driving, hope your ok.
    Better lay off the Fox for a few weeks, drive the 550 only n see how you feel.

Mustang Occasionally
    Respectfully, I would strongly suggest you speak to someone in a professional capacity about this.

stangstevers
    I have been seeing a shrink and taking meds...

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Respectfully, I would strongly suggest you speak to someone in a professional capacity about this.
    Ya, while a Mustang forum may be equipped to tackle and solve all Political, Racial and Socio-economic issues with poise and grace, not sure I'd be trying to resolve any form of mental health crisis here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I have been seeing a shrink and taking meds...
    Hope combo keeps you moving in the right direction.

reaction to the meds?

Back to the Dr. tout suite!!!
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    Just a lot going on at work these days. Employee almost died from a heart attack, then I learn a friend of mine's niece had a headache and is now on life support that's about to be unplugged... she's fucking 6! That brings a lot of emotions.

Plus I'm really confused that they say the speed of light is a constant at the same time they say "time" is relative. Meanwhile speed is distance over time (no?) so how can the speed of light be limited to one speed. You can bend light and time, so should the speed of light be a variable with no "speed limit". I'm thinking light will travel faster around a black hole for instance. Or am I just really starting to become stupid. And doesn't quantum entanglement prove that information can travel faster than speed of light in the universe as well?

stangstevers
    In other news... rain is in the forecast LMAO

And can CP24 stop sucking drake's D***k!!! He's a talentless hack, I don't get why people are obsessed with people in the music industry who can't sing without pitch correction / auto-tune, can't write and can't play an instrument. He and his ilk are what's wrong with music today and teaches our kids that sucking at a job, not having talent and no work ethics = lots of money.

stangstevers
    I'm not feeling productive today...

I was thinking, why not close up downtown TO core to cars, rip out the pavement and make it a huge freaking park with lots of trees.