Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Well, from what my nosy neighbour tells me. My new next door neighbour that just moved in, the wife is the daughter of a former Ontario Liberal cabinet minister. This should be interesting.
    That’s why I didn’t tell them I knew you lol , interesting folk I’ll let you get to know them , I had my first impression on my visit lol

stangstevers
    I am really considering starting a tire shop... service level is shit everywhere I go. Why should anyone wait an hour to get a patch put in when there's only one customer ahead? 11:30 appointment and my car is still not in the bay FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I am really considering starting a tire shop... service level is shit everywhere I go. Why should anyone wait an hour to get a patch put in when there's only one customer ahead? 11:30 appointment and my car is still not in the bay FFS.
    11:30 appointment and already complaining at 11:38?
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    That’s why I didn’t tell them I knew you lol , interesting folk I’ll let you get to know them , I had my first impression on my visit lol
    lmao! The brief encounter I had with the new owner on Sunday, just as you were pulling up. He told me he works for Mercedes (financial guy) and those were company cars.

Interested in a Benz John? He could hook you up with a great deal.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    You’re vastly underestimating the power of tribalism and nepotism.

On a related note, I’ve been reading “Presuasion” which is fascinating and deals with how people are influenced.
    This is his second book - haven't read it yet but heard it's interesting so will have to add to my summer list.

Club Supporter
    Spin-off from the detail shop?

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    lmao! The brief encounter I had with the new owner on Sunday, just as you were pulling up. He told me he works for Mercedes (financial guy) and those were company cars.

Interested in a Benz John? He could hook you up with a great deal.
    I have a friend whose a mechanic at Benz he was trying to talk me into a C class coupe but it’s not me I’m too rough around the edges doesn’t matter how much I try to clean up

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    I have a friend whose a mechanic at Benz he was trying to talk me into a C class coupe but it’s not me I’m too rough around the edges doesn’t matter how much I try to clean up
    If it's not the AMG its not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    11:30 appointment and already complaining at 11:38?
    I am a high performance individual 11:30 means 11:30, not 11:50. If they meant 11:50, they should have just said 11:50

You should see how pissed I get when an interviewee shows up late.

Club Supporter
    I am a high performance individual 11:30 means 11:30, not 11:50. If they meant 11:50, they should have just said 11:50

You should see how pissed I get when an interviewee shows up late.
    Or when you go to the doctor?