Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Or when you go to the doctor?
    lol I'm still stupid enough to show up early to get the paper work done prior to the scheduled appointment

stangstevers
    I have an exec meeting in 10... I also have the rumblings of massif shits coming my way...

choices I have to make... risk it? Or be late?

Jus had my 2pm nap my kind o meeting lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

surprised no mention or thread about this so far.

what's on my mind? Bravery, 75 years ago today.

-Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    surprised no mention or thread about this so far.

what's on my mind? Bravery, 75 years ago today.

the more time goes by the easier people forget

Club Supporter
    There's a program (US Army focus) on HBO/Crave tonight that looks interesting - PVR is set for 8pm. The Cold Blue.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-...r-crews-2019-5

They Flew. They Fought. They Died. They Won. THE COLD BLUE is a meditation on youth, war and trauma, and stands as a tribute to one of the world's great filmmakers and the men of the 8th Air Force who flew mission after suicidal mission in the Second World War. Nine of the very few surviving veterans were interviewed in the summer of 2017, and their voices take us through the harrowing summer of 1943. William Wyler, one of Hollywood's most renowned and versatile directors, went to Europe to document the Air War in progress. Wyler flew actual combat missions with B-17's -- and one his three cinematographers was killed during filming. Incredibly, all of the raw color footage Wyler shot for THE MEMPHIS BELLE was recently discovered deep in the vaults of the National Archives, and a new film has been constructed out of the material. This event includes an exclusive behind the scenes look at the making of THE COLD BLUE.

A new documentary places the audience inside of a B-17 flying fortress during one of the deadliest moments of World War II for American military aviators: Soaring over Europe in 1943 on a daylight bombing mission.

Directed by Erik Nelson, "The Cold Blue" will premiere in select theaters for one day only on May 23, via Fathom Events.

The film was constructed using recently discovered and restored footage from the World War II-era documentary "The Memphis Belle: A Story Of A Flying Fortress" by William Wyler. Harold Tannenbaum, one of the cameramen who helped capture the original footage for "The Memphis Bell," was killed in combat while filming.

The documentary follows the men of the Eighth Air Force who took part in a nearly nonstop daylight bombing campaign from May 1942 to July 1945 aimed at loosening the Nazi Regime's hold on Europe. While they ultimately succeeded, it came at a terrible price: The Eighth Air Force accounted for nearly half of the US Army Air Force's casualties — roughly 47,480 out of 115,330— and included more than 26,000 dead.

stangstevers
    Nothing like a little "stunt" driving to get the juices flowing in the morning.

Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate