Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Typically I would say report no matter what.

Used to work with a guy that was in a minor fender bender. Totally the other drivers fault but in a mood of goodness my coworker said don’t worry about it I work in a body shop It’s. It that bad.

He didn’t report it but got a call from the police later because the other guy did and said it was my coworkers fault and claimed a lot more damage than was a result of the fender bender. It ended up going on my coworkers insurance because no cameras or proof one way or the other.

The police even wanted to charge him with leaving the scene and failing to report an accident
    I made her sign an admission of guilt and took pictures, would be a pretty easy fight if it were to happen... I'll call the center... I know for a fact all she has are tire marks on her rim... took pics. I think my damage is probably the cost of a compound. I thought those centers force you to use insurance... I really dont want to deal with insurance even if I'm not at fault, dealing with my wife's crash too... fuck me... lol

Based on your recent postings sounds like you need to change out the Mustang for a LAV-25 for your daily commute.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers
    There's a close call almost each day... I can drive like a SOB, today there was contact but nothing serious like paint. But who knows about tomorrow. I'm even paying out of my rear for 407 morning/afternoon but still need to take a real bad road in between lol

I dunno... I think I will detail the car (I'm 100% confident all I have is a scuff which will buff out) and put it up for sale. I will drive the G37x as my daily and stick to foxes for weekend toys I care about. That way, the next time I won't give a fuck about my $10k Infiniti... Just not sure how much I could get for the 2017, people are piss poor and can't afford cash anymore so for them it's cheaper to buy brand new with a 10 year loan lol.

Maybe trade in for something my wife wants more than the Edge, I sell the infiniti and keep the edge as my daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Based on your recent postings sounds like you need to change out the Mustang for a LAV-25 for your daily commute.
    Or work from home office or gtfo of the gta

My econobox is a good DD , visible, high , and a bit of a pos

stangstevers
    My position at work doesnt allow much for telecommute, managing 20+ people... unfortunately, I am doomed unless I take a serious paycut and scale back on my career.

Maybe I should just not give a shit, I can afford another new Mustang but it's hard to let go. I mean I'm doing good by daily driving it (remember the 2011? I ended up making it into a weekend toy lol).

Edit: just called the collision reporting place. I'm safe, I will get a quote this morning to see how much it will cost to buff out, certainly less than a $1000... Since I took pics of her truck, got her to sign a declaration of guilt. I'm covered.
    Last edited by stangstevers; 06-18-2019 at 08:46 AM.

stangstevers
    Fixed the car yesterday, there was a small dent that I was able to pull out, wet sanded, compound, polish, wax... took the wheel off and inspected everything. I think it's all back to normal now...

I have to send a detailing invoice to the one who crashed into me.

stangstevers
    That twin turbo kit for sale... you know how HARD I'm resisting that real stupid idea to get it... if it gets any less expensive, I won't be able to resist any longer :/ I hope it gets sold soon.

I hate this mod-bug I'm having... must. resist. temptation. I always wanted a turbo V8, but I have new catted X-pipe, new long-tubes and all that $$$$... ughhh

^ Price looks reasonable as posted.

You know you wanna.

stangstevers
    STHAP IT!!! I know... even my wife is kind of giving me the "ok"... although feels like a trap.

Prob end up being 5k all said and done with exhaust and changing out the old A9L EFI for something more sustainable.