Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Man these cordless drills are powerful, Milwaukee with a 9.0 core twisted my hand pretty good 9/10 fingers still functional . My own fault I’m use to my old heavy ass corded Makita for coring which I firmly hold , grabbed jrs lightweight drill feels like a toy ...not
    Blame it on rookie should be doing the slug work , I can’t be responsible for my own carelessness it’s 2019 ,isn’t there laws to protect people from themselves today
    BRO, when u gonna leave the real work to MEN ? geeze dude , banging u'r head with hammers, can't even use a SCREW gun, LOL, , J/K BRO all is good, I was famous for getting stitches one year racked up 30 in the year, combined never had that many in all the years I worked !! Be Careful , we don't bend & bounce the way we used to ! G>
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

^ Old peeps.

Man these cordless drills are powerful, Milwaukee with a 9.0 core twisted my hand pretty good
    In a past job we had one of those 36V dewalts to use to drill big holes, when the bit would grab that thing could hurt you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Weird but while stopped at a light I hear

“Excuse me u wanna go? Light to light?”long gap between lights no traffic in front.
    Oh very polite Mr.

Huh- “ If u want”
    Anyway me and slo turd waited for awhile for him at the next light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where do you live?

Man these cordless drills are powerful, Milwaukee with a 9.0 core twisted my hand pretty good 9/10 fingers still functional . My own fault I’m use to my old heavy ass corded Makita for coring which I firmly hold , grabbed jrs lightweight drill feels like a toy ...not
    Blame it on rookie should be doing the slug work , I can’t be responsible for my own carelessness it’s 2019 ,isn’t there laws to protect people from themselves today
    Man I don't miss doing coring, back in the day I was using a Hilti Demo drill. If the bit jammed (even with light pressure) the damn drill would continue rotating ripping right out of your hands if you weren't careful. Took a few good shots to the side of the face with that bitch, surprised though I never broke a finger or wrist with it.

^^this was only a pilot hole but I took the weight of the drill for granted & was a little too relaxed with my grip . Only fkd up 1 finger and I thought it was my hand again ( x 2 fractures same spot) I think my right hand is glass now

stangstevers
    WARNING: Deep retarded thoughts below!

I hate my brain... so many mental issues to deal with. Anyway now I'm trying to figure out why I'm panicking about my white car so much?

I think it's because it's the only perceived change I can control in my life right now because my job situation is stressing me out a lot these days. But now I'm realizing I'm projecting onto an F-ing inanimate object, the change I can only really control is how I react to change itself. The only constant in life is change which is strange but very true. I've been lazy with idle hands as of late, free time fuels my imagination and sometimes I go in dark places. LMAO Time to focus again. I got to convert my notch into a DECH monster and up my daily read to 150 pages because 100 isn't enough.

Thanks for the listen... if not then FU lol jokes.

As I write this, I'm watching an idiot trying to park outside my office, 5x to re-position and yet the damn SUV is still parked in a 30 degree angle over a line. I'd hate to stereotype but women drivers...

I’ll come by and throw a couple small stones at your car so it gets a little chip if that helps. That way you won’t be paranoid while driving it anymore.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Where do you live?

Well u see - slo turd gets driven A LOT
    Doesn’t really sit in the driveway getting modded and washed/waxed or hood changed lol- I’ll leave that for the next owner ( Screw ?)

This was actually at westbound Mavis /Eglington. I realize now he must have saw me rocket pass him on the 403 and just happened to both exit at Mavis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

stangstevers
    [QUOTE=1quikgt;304694]I’ll come by and throw a couple small stones at your car so it gets a little chip if that helps. That way you won’t be paranoid while driving it anymore.[/QUOT

Thanks for the help... I've started collecting stone chips, especially this morning the 407 was brutal with the freshly unpaved road :/