Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,624

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    S550 done- now and into later, bonus too can still use as a family hauler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eh, I could haul the fam in the fox. It would be just be a lil slower.
    '88 LX

stangstevers
    And if it's a hatch you could also haul a lot beer.

Somebody mentioned beer that was on my mind all way home , the only way I’m gonna bbq today is if I have beer otherwise grill cheese will suffice.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Somebody mentioned beer that was on my mind all way home , the only way I’m gonna bbq today is if I have beer otherwise grill cheese will suffice.
    Go get some don’t be lazy!!
    I’m gonna put gas now because I’m drinking the minute I get home lol- I usually wait till late to put gas( cheaper)that’s what happens when you broke- hmmm maybe I should get overdraft protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

^^im not lazy I’m told I’m tired , alright , lay off

U know ur right I’ll be back going to get beer

stangstevers
    I think I've narrowed down my craziness to the deep down need to build things. I'm most happy when I'm creating something, I guess that's why I started off as a graphic designer and enjoy construction and making "music"... Right now I'm in a bit of a slump at work. Yes, I'm building a whole new department, policies and processes which is fun (for me) however I'm told the business needs to catch up to me - or in other words, they aren't "ready" to start leveraging and appreciating the frameworks I've built to better manage things. Yesterday I started learning a whole new programming language (developing a data-warehouse and AI) for fun and no one else in IT wanted to, I got the thing built and people are using it. Love that feeling!

Anyway this morning I was chatting with the wife (we wake up at around 4:30am, not sure why). I'm debating just taking on a basic contract with a huge pay cut like 80k a year type thing and free up some time to start a business or partner with an existing (there may be an opportunity for that). But the business I want to get into won't have anything to do with IT Governance frameworks, or PMOs or whatever. I'd LOVE to be part of something tangible. Like building decks, fences, landscaping, kitchen remodels, basements or anything that people can enjoy for years. I want to hang my suites and ties and put on my CSA boots and hardhat lol.

The other part of me is I have a lot of business acumen, I can do business plans, business cases, financials (wife is better as she has the designations for this), digital marketing, communications, PR, project management, talent development/management, etc... I can also do a lot of hands-on stuff as well. I'm often thinking why am I so lazy to not take advantage of my skills for my own good and not only build things for people to enjoy but build a business for the family. It's hard to take risks though, I think that's my problem right now. I'm just not sure what that will look like, I just know I need change. I wish my current role was setup for success, I'd feel a little better about it.

stangstevers
    all moot, if trudeau wins we will have to find a means to pack up and move to the USA.

Wayyyy back when the E30 M3 first came out I fell in love with that car. Prices have skyrocketed for them now it was my opportunity to get one. I had a 330 ZHP car but was not the same. I was originally looking to get an M3/M4 (used of course), an M2 Competition or the GT350 (as you know) but I heard some bad things about the S55 motor on the M3/M4 which is used on the M2 Competition so I passed on that. I looked at new and used GT350's but I couldn't get over the crap fit and finish on the exterior and interior. The new ones all came with the upgraded comfort leather seats but I wanted Recaro's. Honestly, I love my M2. Phenomenal driving machine for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    This am back to mustangs , challenger , c-class coupe not c63 , bmw
    Scrape you’ve had a few different cars , what made u decide on bmw ?

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I think I've narrowed down my craziness....
    You basically described the entire plot to "Office Space".
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I think I've narrowed down my craziness to the deep down need to build things. I'm most happy when I'm creating something, I guess that's why I started off as a graphic designer and enjoy construction and making "music"... Right now I'm in a bit of a slump at work. Yes, I'm building a whole new department, policies and processes which is fun (for me) however I'm told the business needs to catch up to me - or in other words, they aren't "ready" to start leveraging and appreciating the frameworks I've built to better manage things. Yesterday I started learning a whole new programming language (developing a data-warehouse and AI) for fun and no one else in IT wanted to, I got the thing built and people are using it. Love that feeling!

Anyway this morning I was chatting with the wife (we wake up at around 4:30am, not sure why). I'm debating just taking on a basic contract with a huge pay cut like 80k a year type thing and free up some time to start a business or partner with an existing (there may be an opportunity for that). But the business I want to get into won't have anything to do with IT Governance frameworks, or PMOs or whatever. I'd LOVE to be part of something tangible. Like building decks, fences, landscaping, kitchen remodels, basements or anything that people can enjoy for years. I want to hang my suites and ties and put on my CSA boots and hardhat lol.

The other part of me is I have a lot of business acumen, I can do business plans, business cases, financials (wife is better as she has the designations for this), digital marketing, communications, PR, project management, talent development/management, etc... I can also do a lot of hands-on stuff as well. I'm often thinking why am I so lazy to not take advantage of my skills for my own good and not only build things for people to enjoy but build a business for the family. It's hard to take risks though, I think that's my problem right now. I'm just not sure what that will look like, I just know I need change. I wish my current role was setup for success, I'd feel a little better about it.
    As someone who left the corporate world for construction, let me say if you enjoy dealing with managers and subordinates you'll LOVE dealing with customers and subcontractors!
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate