Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 148 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 48981381441451461471481491501511521581982486481148 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

WTF
    the plan to replace and upgrade the wife's daily driver is starting to take shape

car is a 2007 VW Rabbit....silver 2dr......great little ride....incredibly handy for hauling shit...hanldes fantastic, seats are awesome...couldn't be more pleased with it....but at 7 years old and 72k on the clock....I;m getting itchy cause we can still get good money for it on a trade in

I've said for years that if I go to the end with a little silver two door hatch on the driveway then I'll be more than content.....but the colour has to be silver cause it's parked outside and I ain't dealing with constant detailing on a bitch colour for an outdoor 24/7 ride

the only ride I've been honry over for the last few years as a replacement has been the Land Rover Evoque 2dr.....it's sooo nice looking....but it's 70 fucking grand for something parked on my driveway that my wife will be terrified to drive....and I'm told the thing depreciates like a rock

been telling the VW dealer for the last few years....."when you guys make a GTI in sliver...order me a 2 door"

well....there's a bunch of folks in the states driving 2015 GTIs in a colour called Reflex Silver Metallic

soooo....I was at the dealer this morning and asked if they could get that colour up here.....:nope...red, white, black or charcoal"

so I said....well can you order me one in that colour?

stay tuned

Mustang Occasionally
    92redragtop Richard...

Have you seen the new Tylenol 'I'm back' commercial?

great cars!! I got to drive one when I was in Germany years ago. It was called an R32 or something like that. V6 and a pseudo-AWD. killer ride, and so inconspicuous.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    great cars!! I got to drive one when I was in Germany years ago. It was called an R32 or something like that. V6 and a pseudo-AWD. killer ride, and so inconspicuous.
    R32 was the VR6 motor.....had around 240HP no power adder and yes AWD...but only available in Canada in the colour blue, 4 door and manual trans

GTI is 4cyl turbo...around 210 hp and FWD....not as much of a hoot as the R32...but you can get it in a 2dr with an auto box (wife won't drive a manual)......and for years they've only painted the cars like 4 or 5 colours in North America....but in 2015 they've added lots of colour options to the US cars......so that's my angle with VW Canada

I figure if the dealer wants to keep me they'll trade in my silver 2 door hatch for a new silver 2 door hatch

Zexabelle
    Just wanted to yell it out loud......I quit smoking!!!! Thursday will be my one month anniversary. Ok, that's it from me

Just wanted to yell it out........................proud of ya for sticking with it. Ok, not all from me but dats it for now.

P.S. We love ya baby.
    Rick, Kath n Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Zexabelle View Post
    Just wanted to yell it out loud......I quit smoking!!!! Thursday will be my one month anniversary. Ok, that's it from me
    Congratulations - that's great! I'm 14 years smoke free! Just make sure to replace that habit with a good one and it'll get easier!
    <a href=http://s776.photobucket.com/user/Pumachick/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps355c2490.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy45/Pumachick/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps355c2490.jpg target=_blank>http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps355c2490.jpg</a></a>

Zexabelle
    14 years...I can't wait! I have no other habits now. I don't do drugs anymore, I don't drink and now I don't smoke. My vice is shopping

ya drugs are overrated ^^lol

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    92redragtop Richard...

Have you seen the new Tylenol 'I'm back' commercial?
    Not yet - haven't found it on YT?