Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,559

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    sonos reviews crush the bose
    I thought the price was ridiculous, but my wife got it with her bonus, so who was I to argue? But the Sonos sounds great! We have the sound bar, sub, and satellites hooked up to the TV in the living room. For a sleek, non-fussy system it sounds really good.

Then she got outta control and installed Sonos speakers in the rest of the house! LOL.
    Not the garage tho, that’s where my college days giant speakers ended up
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    Close to 40, 6'4" and not thin. Did a couple of quick quotes and insurance seems to be in the 800/year range for under 500cc. Classic style bikes or dual sports interest me the most, no interest in pure sport bikes or cruisers. Of the bikes in the course I liked the handling of the CBRs the best but man, just too small for my height. And updated UJM bike would probably be right in my wheelhouse.

Also in no rush to buy. Might wait until later in the fall and look for deals from people who don't want to store their bikes.
    Don’t buy a bike brother. I was hit from behind in 1986 and there are more and worse idiots out there now!! I don’t want to read about you in obits!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Was UPS as stated
    Box was infront of the garage on the driveway (not on the end but should have not been left or put on the porch like every other package I've ever got) chair is the polaski model from Costco's website.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Agreed sorry I for some reason missed the UPS part must have been tired lol

Delivery person should have put it on the porch...really not smart. I would be just as pissed.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

stangstevers
    I just put traffic cones around my car in the parking lot... this chick in a shit mobile keeps parking about 6" from my car over the yellow line each day... Let's see what happens lol

stangstevers
    I took a pic of my douche-bag move... lol I'll see if it works later this morning...

Lol update us

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

stangstevers
    Didn't work at all... she parked in an angle and still close to my car... this morning. No cone and the **** is still parked over the yellow line. I'm going to print a "you park like a fucking moron" piece of paper and put it on the windshield.

stangstevers
    So... those dangerous retards allowed a day pass at camh. Why can't they just put a GPS device under their skin so they can be tracked? Or not have this in a busy city, maybe move it to the artic or something?

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Didn't work at all... she parked in an angle and still close to my car... this morning. No cone and the **** is still parked over the yellow line. I'm going to print a "you park like a fucking moron" piece of paper and put it on the windshield.
    Why do t you park like an asshole in both lanes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

stangstevers
    I'm going to take the Edge to work one day and park 1" from her door... lol