Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I crashed at 8pm yesterday, almost crawled upstairs on my hands and knees... so little energy. I'm going to take a break from school and work, taking 3 days off to go to a cottage, unplugged and drinking beer.
    That’s why I packed a bag & drove north

Thanks for the compliments, by launch I meant be able to actually leave in 1st gear quickly, the 4.10s were way to steep with the 3650, and I was afraid of breaking something so haven't been to the drag strip in a couple years. I'd really like to see what it will do. Nick.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The original 1968 Mustang GT from the movie Bullitt will be heading to the auction block come January...

I would go for webelectric sequencial kits. Iv had one on the GT before i took it out when i sold it.it also needs a raxiom relay to go with it so it flashes at a reasonable speed.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

stangstevers
    My dream is to build a tire/detail/wrap shop... a high-end luxury spot to get your car detailed (ceramic coated), tires/wheels installed and car wrapped/tinted... Maybe even make it exclusive for exotic, classic and muscle cars. Nicely appointed waiting room with coffee bar, hot chicks at reception, marble floors and white-glove treatment for your ride.

I need to do the research for a business plan and see how feasible this all is.

My dream is to build a tire/detail/wrap shop... a high-end luxury spot to get your car detailed (ceramic coated), tires/wheels installed and car wrapped/tinted... Maybe even make it exclusive for exotic, classic and muscle cars. Nicely appointed waiting room with coffee bar, hot chicks at reception, marble floors and white-glove treatment for your ride.

Good friend of mine runs a shop locally that does tint, ppf/wraps and aesthetic modifications. Mostly on higher end and exotic cars. He's paired himself with a local high end detailer and they refer work to each other and also tag up on certain jobs. Fair warning, what you're describing would require a staggering amount of man power and overhead. He works solo and it takes about a week to do a full 100% color change wrap (including jambs and all hidden areas). Likewise most of his clients while understanding, aren't interested in waiting around and half of the cars show up on trucks. Similarly the detailer takes a few days to do a full high end correction. They both have made a name for themselves and get work mostly on referral from other high end car owners but the constant complaint i hear (beyond deadlines and hours) is there's no shortage of guys working out of a garage trying to chop your prices down or claim they can do it faster.

In the same vein our local high end auto repair shop has a cafe/bistro in it, can't say I've ever seen it very busy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Sounds good - there are some high end wrap shops in Toronto - I looked into this before tough sell on doing colour change wraps but may do well with commercial advertising wraps - also big in Toronto - but I know a guy who does aftermarket ad on's to vehicles and tinting and he does well - to do all the functions you listed will need a lot of clean shop space...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

It's hard to be at work when the front porch looks like this.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Club Supporter
    Address?

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Address?
    Too late, my daughter brought them inside.