Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Maybe in the winter, not right now. I got enough on me plate. lol

Speaking of plates... I'm hungry as fak.

There seems to be a frick tonne of work right now. We're booked solid until November and we just got a few more jobs. Problem is they all want work to start yesterday and there's a serious shortage of manpower right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    There seems to be a frick tonne of work right now. We're booked solid until November and we just got a few more jobs. Problem is they all want work to start yesterday and there's a serious shortage of manpower right now.
    Always man, work always comes all at once. Your either swamped or your dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

boom or bust
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I can barely keep up.

And trying to get a garage addition started and can’t fine anyone with time.

So we visit the Baton Rouge last night in Whitby for a birthday. We get seated beside this table of 8 adults and 3 kids (6-10 years old) and not overly happy about it. I have found that people with kids generally don't give a fuck about what their kids do while out to eat. The patriarch of the family late 50's is a loud mouth who can be heard from one end of the restaurant to the other. (People were looking at him from that far away) I let it slide but he is so fucking loud it is really starting to annoy me and our group. I was and others in our group were brought up that while out you kept your voice down to be respectful of others but not this ass clown apparently. I figure things may quiet down when they get their food. Wrong!

It actually got worse. How you ask? The loud mouth (seated directly behind me) while yapping away and eating lets it rip while seated there. I don't say anything as no one else at our table heard it. He did this two more times but the third time my wife looked at me and said "Was that what I think it was?" I replied with a "Yep".
    I was so going to call him out but I didn't because there were kids there and I'm sure the people there with him knew he was an asshole anyway. It is sad that that the kids were more well behaved save for some typical kid stuff which I could overlook but to have an adult sit there and shit his pants at the table is fucked.
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

stangstevers
    Sorry, I had gas that night

Similar for Kath n I a few months back at the Key. Seated next to large family gathering with kids being coached by adults to run around n under the table n screech to high hell topped off by standing on the chairs n jumping up n down.

Candied bacon on the smoker. Only loud mouth involved was me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Good thing you aren’t my neighbour, I might never leave! Smoker + beer
    -Don____________