Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Mustang Occasionally
    Was it a dual motor?

I was totally impressed. Beautiful interior too. White on white. But then again, this one was 85K.

you could get dual-motor Mustang for that kind of coin. ...as in 2 complete Mustangs.
    -Don____________

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    you could get dual-motor Mustang for that kind of coin. ...as in 2 complete Mustangs.
    And the Tesla would still be faster lmao.

stangstevers
    I'd get the mid engine Corvette lol... dont get me wrong I've been fantasizing about a performance electric for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    And the Tesla would still be faster lmao.
    Faster for how long. Drive it from Markham to TMP, thrash it on the road course and drive it home, long.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Faster for how long. Drive it from Markham to TMP, thrash it on the road course and drive it home, long.
    I have no idea. I just know I think my fillings came loose from my mouth when accelerating. No shifts. No interruptions. Just crazy, insane acceleration. It's quite a feeling. Very roller coaster like.

stangstevers
    It's a car that feels like a jet on take-off... An employee of mine had that P100D version, stupid fast! lol

stangstevers
    Man... I'm getting cold feet. Replacing the GT and G37 with a new Ford Ranger. There's nothing really fancy about that, it's pure utilitarian like how a truck should be. The good thing for me is I won't be paranoid about it, I won't care about door dings and fender benders so the commute will be slightly more enjoyable. The Mustang is tough, I was scared to death of having to get it resprayed or something because the value would have dropped considerably if it needed new body panels. So it took a lot of energy to drive the thing and look out for cops lol

My new job has me driving each day and the GTA isn't getting any smarter behind the wheel lol (although I am working towards being able to telecommute again but that will take a year or two). I really miss my old lifted Ranger, problem with that truck was the age (2003), 5 speed manual and MPG I got out of it because I never changed the gear ratio after the big tires. But it was a blast to just not give a F about it and take it off-road once in a while. In fact no one really parks close to you if your truck is caked in mud lol It's funny to watch those that do and get their clothes dirty LOL

When I want to thrash into corners and do burnouts, I have my trusty notchback which now can out-handle the S550's with ease and once I get the gear installed and blower put-on, it will be able to keep up with them too.

The smart thing would be to sell the Mustang and keep the G37 for another 3 years (low miles on the thing). But I'm not equipped to deal with dreamers and tire kickers.

One more day and i get my 300 back. Actually miss it!!

Hopefully it's up to your standards Jeff.