Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,497

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    People need to start beating their kids again. Children need structure and real parents (not parent/friend). We also need to stop rewarding welfare shit to produce kids, I think anyone on welfare should be neutered until they find a job. There should be some sort of permit application to have kids.

And bring back carding, statistics and math are not racist.

I don't understand how they are out on bail.....its totally ridiculous!!! And yes, parenting plays a large roll in their kids.... A lot of parents expect the school system to raise their kids, see it all the time....they don't want to be the bad guy, want to be their friends. Then kids walk all over them and start treating them like shit ....the ball is now rolling!!

And yes, unfortunately , carding should be brought back...JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Take it back the plates crooked. lol

looks good
    You are absolutely right!!! Its going back. Also headlight aim is off...noticed it this morning.
    Bringing it in tomorrow afternoon.

stangstevers
    In other news I hope to finish my gazebo this weekend, one of the boxes was missing a roof panel support :/ It's a quebec company too, for once my 2nd language came in handy.

Ou est ma piece, ostie de tabarnak de criss de caliss!

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Witness photo
    Guess i can't say what I'd like to do to those assholes. Could have done serious damage to the guy, even with BB gun.

I'm usually happy to see the kids go back to school and am looking forward in a way to getting back to a little more controlled chaos. But today I'm already missing my oldest son Mitchell who will move down to Kitchener on Sunday to fulfill his final year at Conestoga. Some of you met him at the spring track day and he is basically my mini me only 37yrs younger. Of all my siblings Mitch and I do a lot together and have a ton in common. We even think and say the same things at the same time - that freaks me out at times and other times makes me very happy and proud. He has excellent work ethic and although I'm an hours drive away we are working together on the same project. It is so comforting to know he's there doing a good job with very little supervision. I'm going to be lost for a week or so when he leaves but on a positive note I'm excited for his future. Yesterday he asked me if I was going to help him move. I said "What your two bags of clothing?" He replied "Kinda." I again replied "Of course I will!"
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    I'm usually happy to see the kids go back to school and am looking forward in a way to getting back to a little more controlled chaos. But today I'm already missing my oldest son Mitchell who will move down to Kitchener on Sunday to fulfill his final year at Conestoga. Some of you met him at the spring track day and he is basically my mini me only 37yrs younger. Of all my siblings Mitch and I do a lot together and have a ton in common. We even think and say the same things at the same time - that freaks me out at times and other times makes me very happy and proud. He has excellent work ethic and although I'm an hours drive away we are working together on the same project. It is so comforting to know he's there doing a good job with very little supervision. I'm going to be lost for a week or so when he leaves but on a positive note I'm excited for his future. Yesterday he asked me if I was going to help him move. I said "What your two bags of clothing?" He replied "Kinda." I again replied "Of course I will!"
    Happy for you hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

stangstevers
    Where did summer go?

I may go rip the Ranger on some trails this weekend to cake it with mud. lol

stangstevers
    "don't mod the daily driver"

yeah but...

LMAO