Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^^^^Awesome will do

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Eraser wheel works but expensive and the clear protectant will eat threw the wheel pretty quick.

Try a heat gun to remove the film. Then the eraser wheel to clean up left over glue.

Keep in mind the paint around the film will be faded so you will see where the paint protectant was

Hair dryer better than heat gun imo , if you are impatient like I was you will drive yourself nuts . From my experience x 2 rounds of de-stripe , wait till summer , let the car sit it the sun . The magic eraser wheel is painful to use and must use caution

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Find a place?

As for manure....can be any time. Depends on crop, weather, and application.

Yes , a little farm smell from the south of the property, nice man cave there existing , room for much more , house is smaller which is a plus .

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Hair dryer better than heat gun imo, wait till summer , let the car sit it the sun
    Yep, works great!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Yes , a little farm smell from the south of the property, nice man cave there existing , room for much more , house is smaller which is a plus .
    Do they use the human waste pellets? There were complaints from people living around farms that used this type of fertilizer in Ontario.

[QUOTE=92redragtop;315072]Do they use the human waste pellets? There were complaints from people living around farms that used this type of fertilizer in Ontario.[/QUOTE

Tbh I don’t know . I think I need to educate myself about what’s around this property & how everything functions . Acres, 1994 build , dug well 100% Nottawasaga Conservation
    Last edited by Screw; 09-29-2019 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Do they use the human waste pellets? There were complaints from people living around farms that used this type of fertilizer in Ontario.
    its illegal to spread human waste in Ontario.

even guys that do septic cleaning need permits and documentation for disposal . not to say there aren't those that will break the rules.

you will want to be aware of water source. and frequent testing. but most farmers are surprisingly by the book as the fines from the MOE can be devastating.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    its illegal to spread human waste in Ontario.

even guys that do septic cleaning need permits and documentation for disposal . not to say there aren't those that will break the rules.

you will want to be aware of water source. and frequent testing. but most farmers are surprisingly by the book as the fines from the MOE can be devastating.
    This is not a farmer with a shovel and buckets of human waste - these are pellets produced by the municipal waste treatment plant in Toronto (not sure where else in Ontario they make these fecal pellets or biosolids; Barrie I think and used on farms up around there) - it is sold (or free?) to farmers in Ontario. Apparently there's stuff in the dust produced when it's spread that people claim has negative health effects.

Wow ^^ more things to take into concern

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    This is not a farmer with a shovel and buckets of human waste - these are pellets produced by the municipal waste treatment plant in Toronto (not sure where else in Ontario they make these fecal pellets) - it is sold to farmers in Ontario. Apparently there's stuff in the dust produced when it's spread that people claim has negative health

effects.

I climbed into the fields of crops and didn’t look like pellets lol