Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

~~~~NEWS FLASH~~~~

If you don't have one of these, you can't use the handicap spot. Can't begin to understand the level of self absorbed ignorance it takes to use a handicap spot when your an able bodied person.

stangstevers
    I wouldn't be surprised if there's a transhandicap type of people out there who identify as requiring accessible parking.

Tims where I get my morning coffee, more common vs not to see a vehicle in the spot without a permit. Most common offenders, courier / food delivery person cause it's ok "they'll only be a minute".

stangstevers
    We live in times where no one gives an F anymore. We really need a thing like "The purge" to become reality.

Club Supporter
    Gotta throw the book at these fuckers (driver and passenger).

Police identify suspect in alleged hit-and-run that injured toddler

Toronto police have identified the alleged driver in a hit-and-run that badly injured a toddler, his mother and his grandmother over the long Thanksgiving weekend.

Sergeant Murray Campbell said Tuesday officers were seeking a warrant for the arrest of 34-year-old Derek Desousa, whose whereabouts is unknown. He did not say on what charges Mr. Desousa was sought.

Investigators are also looking to identify a man who was a passenger in the vehicle and is considered a person of interest in the case, Sgt. Campbell said.

Officers have said a grey SUV ran a red light on Sunday, mounting the sidewalk and hitting the family, who were standing on the curb.

They said the child’s stroller was smashed to pieces and the car’s front licence plate was dislodged in the impact. The vehicle’s three occupants took off, one of them on foot, police said.

Meanwhile, the three people struck – a 57-year-old woman, a 37-year-old woman and a 20-month-old boy – were seriously injured, police said.

The boy’s injuries were initially considered life-threatening, but Sgt. Campbell said Tuesday the child is expected to recover.

“He suffered a head injury and the prognosis is not known at this time,” he said in an e-mail.

Police earlier released images of a man they said abandoned the vehicle in the city’s East York neighbourhood.

Toronto’s mayor John Tory said Tuesday there is nothing the city could have done to prevent the crash, noting the family members were “doing what they were supposed to do” – standing on the sidewalk, waiting their turn to cross the street – when they were struck.

Mr. Tory added no government initiative could have stopped somebody driving in what he called “erratic circumstances.”

“It was a tragedy and I’m terribly sorry about it and I’m glad everybody seems to be recovering, but in this case it was not people who were crossing the street, they were standing on the curb,” he said.

Mr. Tory vowed earlier this year to lower speed limits and crack down on motorists who break traffic laws in an effort to reduce the number of pedestrian and cyclist deaths in the city.

The measures were part of an updated plan presented to city council over the summer, which also included other traffic-calming efforts such as changes to road design and additional crossings.

Pedestrian deaths reached a 10-year high in 2016, with 44 people killed that year. That number dropped slightly to 41 last year.

Sadly, fail to remain accidents have become all too common.

Looks like a Vote for anyone other than Sheer, is still a vote for Trudeau

stangstevers
    Gotta enjoy the

"people voted for a minority government because they don't trust anyone, so let's gang up the 3 left-wing parties and stay in majority control anyway" speak from the left-nuts.

This is one of the most gorgeous automobiles I've ever seen.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-porsche-911t-17/
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    This is one of the most gorgeous automobiles I've ever seen.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-porsche-911t-17/

Trying to understand that exhaust system. Is that a shroud around the exhaust headers for the heater?
    -Don____________