Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Took a cruise up to Caledon to grab some beers at Badlands and ciders at Spirit Tree Estate Cidery. Then took a few backroads towards Hamilton. Stopped for gas at Guelph Line and 15 Sideroad and somehow lost my effin wallet, actually a phone wallet case without my phone thank God! I must have left it on the roof on the car. Great beginning of the day turned into driving back up there from Hamilton and wandering the road searching. Oh well. If anyone who lives in the area happens to find a black phone case with all my shit in it, by absolute fluke, that would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Update! Someone turned my wallet in to Halton Police. Picked it up Saturday morning after work. There are still honest people in this world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    That's awesome!

Foxstang
    My challenge... how to get warranty work on the truck done without taking a vacation day or needing to borrow the wife's SUV (logistics are too hard for both of us to go to the dealership these days).

See if dealer can get you a loner. Drop off in morning, return after work.??

So this AM one of the guys in our shop (the one we pay to maintain our equipment) comes to my office and says "Hey Chris, I can't get any of the diesel heaters to fire up. I tried EVERYTHING and nothing worked. Watched a video, guy online says it HAS to be the mother board. I called XXXXXXX and they said they could look at them today. Can I take the shop truck and go drop them off and have them fix it?"

So be the natural skepic/asshole/know it all I am I decide to go in the shop and look at the units. First one, ask how old the Diesel in it is. Response ".............". Alright. So I drain the petcock. A nice blend of old diesel, water, and who fucking knows. Wonderbar. Fresh diesel in. Ok. Try firing, still nothing. Look at the fuel and air lines, seen aligators that were smoother. Grab some 1/4 line off the bench and rerun them. Clean up the igniter. We have liftoff on one.

Slap the second one on the bench, fuels been in this one longer than most of the guys we have on payroll. Swap it. Check lines, they look great. Ok lets fire it up, less than nothing. Get confused for a 20 minute period checking everything, including the air compressor that draws fuel in the line. All good. But it's not pulling and fuel from the tank. Huh. Suddenly wonder if the "EVERYTHING" included reversing the air and fuel lines. I confirm it does. Now, we have liftoff on two.

Third unit goes on the bench now, I a man who clearly loves to be disappointed decide fuck it lets just try and start this fucker. Liftoff on three.

So anyway, that's the story of why I forgot to drink the coffee I made this morning and how I learned the true meaning of "trying EVERYTHING"
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

maintenance guy - 0
    banker guy - hat trick
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    did you get the motherboard also?
    Turns out that's just fine.

Foxstang
    On me mind... wondering if spending 120 bucks on zinc plating all the bolts I took apart is worth it? I guess the little details do add up. I'm going to be spending a lot on powder coating too lol oh well. Im foxtarded

DIY zinc plating
    can do it in your kitchen (after asking your wife)

-Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    DIY zinc plating
    can do it in your kitchen (after asking your wife for forgiveness after)
    Fixed this for you.