Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxstang View Post
    Just came back from a newmarket dealership, interesting experience to say the least. A buddy bought a mustang today. Took 2 hours to pick it up and they broke a mirror in the process and I caught the sales guy gluing it together.
    LMFAOOOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Not sure. Got rid of it last season.. it was about 15 yrs old. Extremely heavy and the wheels barely turned on their own.. replaced a few parts over the years and gave up.
    My father in-law had one. (Not sure on make) used it for years to clear his driveway (six cars with ease plus the drive) he never had an complaints. When I bought the JD2025R I sold him my 2 year old Simplicity 13hp 28” dual stage.

He gets the drive done much quicker and said it’s not as easy to move around for storage wise but far better in the deep snow.

He has kind of a country lot so can see some drifting.

If your in town or don’t deal with big drifts you would probably get away with a small single. Both work just have their strengths in different areas.

Bought a new Toro last fall, used it once in light snow n sold it. Poorly made / poor performing / under powered machine compared to my 20+ yr old Ariens with about a million hours on it.

who sells toro now? is it an HD house brand?

I would imagine you cant go wrong with a honda I dont think they are selling the branding off yet, even JD is into that now.

Lots of independent dealers plus HD sell em

While newer Ariens don't hold a candle build wise to the older machines, hands n feet above most others out there. Honda stuff looks to be top notch but damm do you pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    While newer Ariens don't hold a candle build wise to the older machines, hands n feet above most others out there. Honda stuff looks to be top notch but damm do you pay for it.
    Been checking out a bunch of YouTube vids of the Honda HS720 and it looks pretty solid. But yeah you do pay for it.. I’m ok with spending a bit more if it’s going to last.

My thing with a big 2 stage is that in my driveway I have to move cars to get it to where it needs to be... packing all the snow as I move them. A small single stage I can maneuver in between the cars. I dunno.. I think a single stage would do the job, just never used one before.
    '88 LX

The better Ariens is the "Professional" line with the Briggs and Stratton engines...although they are much more expensive.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Bought a new Toro last fall, used it once in light snow n sold it. Poorly made / poor performing / under powered machine compared to my 20+ yr old Ariens with about a million hours on it.
    Which model? Single stage? The one I have is 20 years old and it's a beast! I bought a new Toro single stage (cheapest model) about 4 years ago for my dad's house. It does the job, but the quality like everything is not there anymore.

Believe it was 7 h/p dual stage, new.
    Had couple of problems before it blew a single flake of snow, all poor quality related.
    Keep in mind, comparing it to a blower thats got a ton of hours on it and previous to being mine had zero service.
    Mine is same as below.