Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Speed limits dropping in the GTA

I always find it frustrating that few if any problems are actually addressed head on vs slapping on a politically correct patch. Save the pedestrians, make our roads safer n the chant goes on and on. Never mind we continue to see police resources stretched so thin there is precious little on road enforcement in spite of the nonsense we all see day after day after day on our roads. Never mind we see Zombie pedestrians constantly step out into traffic without looking and cross streets pretty much anywhere they please. Yes same ones that walk right out into traffic because they know "pedestrians always have the right away". Hope having the right away is comforting as their eyes close for the last time. When was the last time you or anyone you know was stopped at a seasonal ride spot check yet based on what we see in the news, drunk driving is alive and well.
    On the flip side, investigative report after investigative report on how so so many have drivers lic's in spite of never having taken and or passed a legit drivers road test. We see em everyday, can't keep their car in lane on a straight piece of road let alone a curve, can't get close enough to a gas pump to actually get fuel in, have no idea what happens at a 4 way stop, no idea what to do if the traffic lights are out and the list goes on and on and on.
    But reducing speed limits are going to make it all ok.

^^^^^^you know - I'm probably the only person in the world who thought photo radar was a good thing - other than Bob Ray of course....lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Was in towing when it was around, been to couple or three bad wrecks where someone saw a van on the shoulder and mega brake checked n triggered a huge wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Was in towing when it was around, been to couple or three bad wrecks where someone saw a van on the shoulder and mega brake checked n triggered a huge wreck.
    I can see the issue there - needs to be more out of sight light red light camera's - we had a permanent out of sight one, on HWY 10 in Caledon - it's presence slowed everyone down...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Saw a couple pedestrians yesterday w/hoods up zero peripheral just walk right out no care in the world , hope their luck doesn’t run out

^ Exactly the ones our powers to be are looking to save. While it bites we see so much as a single pedestrian injury or death, can't protect those that choose to live directly in the path of harms way.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Saw a couple pedestrians yesterday w/hoods up zero peripheral just walk right out no care in the world , hope their luck doesn’t run out
    ^ Exactly the ones our powers to be are looking to save. While it bites we see so much as a single pedestrian injury or death, can't protect those that choose to live directly in the path of harms way.
    More evidence to support the purchase of a dashcam.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Well I traded in Helga... (The Audi)
    Picked up something a little more Alberta... And it was just a good deal...

Say hello to Greta... I named her that cause it pisses off the environment.. How dare me!? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new ride.

Congrats on the new ride.
    Thank you good sir.. So far it’s been smiles per gallon!!
    All the best to you Kathy and Ross!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk