Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Totally unfamiliar with the stages but are those the 272 duration ones aka the 272AH? If so I thought they were way more max effort NA than boost suited. Also they require the heads to come off and pistons be notched/replaced for PTV clearance. Also they have like a 112 LSA which is what gives you the lopey idle but less than ideal for boost. I think the MHS max effort SC cam is around a 115LSA

Think we had this discussion before, selecting cams based on Youtube videos is like selecting your wife off Instagram posts. Ya it's gonna seem awesome at first but in long run all you're going to have left is less money and more headaches. I'd talk to one of our sponsor shops about your goals and budget and let them build you a package that can meet them.
    Ya you mentioned before when I asked but I’m still confused on all this. Keep in mind I do drywall not mechanics so I ask someone who might know. And I know you have cams and are boosted if I’m not mistaken so I asked again lol but thank you for your advice I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Am I too easy?

I sold a set of tires on Facebook. I said in the ads first line that the treads had cracks in them. Then I took pics of the cracks on every tire and put them in the ad. Only asking $100 for 4 LT snow tires with 75% tread. I figure they are good for farm use or something like that. When the guy showed up I showed him the cracks. He still bought them. That was Sunday. Today he messages me saying the tires are cracked and no one will install them. He wants his money back.

Not sure how this is my problem but I sent him his money and told him to toss the tires.
    I would have sent him the money back despite his stupidity. Long story short your. Good man and the worlds need those. Be your self

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Ya you mentioned before when I asked but I’m still confused on all this. Keep in mind I do drywall not mechanics so I ask someone who might know. And I know you have cams and are boosted if I’m not mistaken so I asked again lol but thank you for your advice I appreciate it.

Whats your set up?

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post

Lmao!
    Seems to really suck more this year then previous years for you

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by Foxstang View Post
    I'm pretty sure the hobby is over in Ontario... photo radar about to go up everywhere, federal government buying into the climate change hoax, stunt laws, etc...

I got a strong lead on my 87 and I think it will be gone by spring. I'll clean up the 88 with my OCD skills and put it up for sale in late spring, probably only in the USA market to avoid the $5,000 offers for a 20k car lol
    This is how I thought in the 90's and deprived myself of many years of something I loved since I was 5 years old when I purchased my first Revell model kit, with the first 2$'s, I received at my 5th Birthday party. It took my children some years later to bring me back. I thought computers was the end and look now we have 700hp mustangs because of computers. - this opens up a lot of opportunity especially if people with race tracks are paying attention. There will always be people like us who push the envelope and tinker. Electric cars will not change the speeding problem and the way people drive or the hobby. I'm all for letting technology keep people safe on the roads they can't do it themselves - the plus to all this - if the gov is paying attention, - The cops driving around all day to catch speeders can be put to better use on things like getting the guns and thugs out of our lives... I hope you reconsider you have a piece of history that may be hard to replace in the future. By the way - My first car when I was 5 years old was a blue Revell '68 Camaro....lol and when I think of all the Red Lines I destroyed in the sand box and cutting up to make custom cars, it puts a smile on my face....
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Lmao!
    Seems to really suck more this year then previous years for you

Other than the car, winter started early this year. I'm in a huge school till Dec. 23 and I'm responsible for snow removal. My body hates me!!! WINTER SUCKS!!! But really, its about the car...lol

Foxstang
    The added traffic congestion is what gets to me these days, re winter.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    This is how I thought in the 90's and deprived myself of many years of something I loved since I was 5 years old when I purchased my first Revell model kit, with the first 2$'s, I received at my 5th Birthday party. It took my children some years later to bring me back. I thought computers was the end and look now we have 700hp mustangs because of computers. - this opens up a lot of opportunity especially if people with race tracks are paying attention. There will always be people like us who push the envelope and tinker. Electric cars will not change the speeding problem and the way people drive or the hobby. I'm all for letting technology keep people safe on the roads they can't do it themselves - the plus to all this - if the gov is paying attention, - The cops driving around all day to catch speeders can be put to better use on things like getting the guns and thugs out of our lives... I hope you reconsider you have a piece of history that may be hard to replace in the future. By the way - My first car when I was 5 years old was a blue Revell '68 Camaro....lol and when I think of all the Red Lines I destroyed in the sand box and cutting up to make custom cars, it puts a smile on my face....
    Have you replaced the stang yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Have you replaced the stang yet ?

check out "79 Pace Car" in "What are you working on"- not a replacement but one I've had for a while - Bought an F150 to help my daughter out with her interests - I do miss the s550 tho and will get one if the opportunity arises...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works