Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

MTO MVIS Update Dec 2019 Final - EMAIL - Original signed by.pdf

received this memo from the ministry today - I hope it opens it's a PDF - recently with Buses annual and by-annual safety inspections have been implemented - looks like the new Government in Ontario will adapted this to all commercial vehicles in the future - as well with diesel trucks a yearly and possible twice a year emissions test will go into effect. - if the PDF doesn't open I will try to find another copy - this will happen over the next two years

edit - don't know if I fully understand this - the more I read it the more I think it will effect the inspection stations more than the actual inspections...I will keep you posted as more info come down the pipe
    Last edited by hammerhead; 12-10-2019 at 12:50 PM.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    The car automatically charges you. No CC needed Just plug and go. Actually most charge points are pay per use. prices in my short time using them ranged from $1 to $2 per hour. That is about 20 to 30 km range/hr. Didn't find any level 3 chargers but I bet they are around $20 / hr.
    There is NO indication anywhere that you will be charged. The only phone numbers relate to problems. Regardless of wether you should know or not I think I would like to know what I would be charged.
    There were no cars charging today, but when there are I certainly will ask. When they were installed the information given was that there would be no charge. It was Tesla’s way of convincing people that electric cars are viable to be purchased.

C963AB5B-D678-4DBC-8A96-81A59D121F85.jpeg
    FA9E5B3C-CC93-4E38-B82D-1A77C787DF62.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
    There is NO indication anywhere that you will be charged. The only phone numbers relate to problems. Regardless of wether you should know or not I think I would like to know what I would be charged.
    There were no cars charging today, but when there are I certainly will ask. When they were installed the information given was that there would be no charge. It was Tesla’s way of convincing people that electric cars are viable to be purchased.
    Here is the charging rates Kevin

https://www.tesla.com/en_CA/support/supercharging

Billing is handled through the Tesla app.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post

C963AB5B-D678-4DBC-8A96-81A59D121F85.jpeg
    FA9E5B3C-CC93-4E38-B82D-1A77C787DF62.jpeg
    Trust me. You plug in your ride and it tells you on the dashboard how much it cost you. Tesla knows you are using it and they charge you for it. Your car knows it's at a supercharger and the handshake process lets Tesla know too. You cannot charge at a supercharger with out a CC on file. Only free supercharging is for Model S and X with the unlimited lifetime supercharge option. Here's a pic of the charging screen. You can see in the lower right the cost. Keep in mind that the price in the photo is in the USA and he has only charged +30 miles for $1.40

Foxstang
    I wish I was addicted to crack... instead I had a relapse with taking some 407 lol

I mean it saves an hour in the evening...

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxstang View Post
    I wish I was addicted to crack... instead I had a relapse with taking some 407 lol

I mean it saves an hour in the evening...
    Crack's probably cheaper?

Foxstang
    Oshawa brand is lol

Foxstang
    So debilitating chest pain is a normal occurrence for me now? This is the 2nd night where I wake up and can't move since the middle of my chest feels like it has knives growing inside it. I don't think it's a heart issue but I almost called 911 this morning, the pain is just mind blowing. I'm going to the doctor this morning to see WTF is going on. I think it's a new form of stress related pain to be honest because my heart would have popped for good by now?

I need to stop caring about my job... not sure how people can disconnect from the office? It's not like executive positions can be had overnight so I'm stuck here for at least 3 to 6 months.

Oh my. Take care of yourself Steve.

Get checked out Steve , went through a year of hell with family member , could be underlying issues, svt etc don’t be afraid of seeking 2nd opinions .
    Last edited by Screw; 12-11-2019 at 10:53 AM.