Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

The Globes... thought I'd watch to see what kinda Ass Gervais might be tonight, turns out, he's making a good one

Club Supporter
    Fuck people.....

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/dog-found...says-1.4754767

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...und-abandoned/

Dog found in zipped suitcase at Toronto park appears to be in good health, animal services says

TORONTO -- A dog discovered inside a zipped suitcase by a group of joggers at an Etobicoke park this weekend is now in the care of Toronto Animal Services and appears to be in good health.

A post to the Facebook group Black Dog Rescue said the joggers were in Lambton Park, located in the area of Dundas Street West and Scarlett Road, on Saturday morning when they discovered a closed black suitcase appearing to move slightly.

“They could hear a dog inside,” the online post said. “They could tell the suitcase was thrown down the hill above where they found it.”

The group said 200-metre long “drag marks” were discovered leading up to where the suitcase was discovered.

“Thankfully the weather was warmer than normal or she could have frozen to death,” the post said.

On Monday morning, a spokesperson for the City of Toronto, Alex Burke, said the incident is being investigated by the Toronto Police Service.

“The dog was brought to Toronto Animal Services (TAS) by the finder and remains with TAS,” Burke said. “She appears to be in good health.”

Black Dog Rescue said the female Jack Russell mixed breed dog had been scanned for a microchip, but does not appear to have one. She does not have a collar or an identification tag.

The owner of the dog has not been located.

Toronto police confirmed they have received a report on this matter and an investigation is underway.

Anyone with further information is asked to contact investigators at 416-808-1100 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).

I’d like to find the asshole and put him/her in a suitcase!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DinoZ
    You got that right mavrrrick, I’ll help you when we find out

And I’ll make it a small suitcase ta boot!!

Scum of the earth.

Mother F@#$&/! I will throw him or her in a glad garbage bag. They are not worthy of a suitcase.

Post whatever is on your mind!!

What a pos. Dunno how someone can do that to a helpless animal.

Speaking of that.. my poor min pin has mange. Started back in the summer.. it wasn’t bad. Vet did bloodwork, xrays.. pretty much everything and labeled it a skin condition. Tried the vets recommended shampoo, it did nothing. Then tried the spray.. again nothing. So I said fuck it and ordered the top rated amazon mange shampoo.. on his 4th bath and no signs of improvement. Poor lil guy looks horrible (bet he feels it to with all the scratching).

I’ll just go broke going back and forth to the vet. Don’t mind paying if the problem resolved but I feel like they just rape my wallet every time and do fuck all. Insane what a vet charges here in the GTA.
    '88 LX

Sry to hear brother. Poor pup.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    What a pos. Dunno how someone can do that to a helpless animal.

Speaking of that.. my poor min pin has mange. Started back in the summer.. it wasn’t bad. Vet did bloodwork, xrays.. pretty much everything and labeled it a skin condition. Tried the vets recommended shampoo, it did nothing. Then tried the spray.. again nothing. So I said fuck it and ordered the top rated amazon mange shampoo.. on his 4th bath and no signs of improvement. Poor lil guy looks horrible (bet he feels it to with all the scratching).

I’ll just go broke going back and forth to the vet. Don’t mind paying if the problem resolved but I feel like they just rape my wallet every time and do fuck all. Insane what a vet charges here in the GTA.
    Maybe get a second opinion? I thought this was treatable.