Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Everything else looks okay. I contacted an izuzu dealer in Hamilton because carrier centres in London are crooks.

They said it was common. had done 3 in the last week of the same vintage with the same problem.

To top it off carrier in London had quoted my mechanic $5k for just the turbo

Asked the Hamilton guys On a price for the turbo just for shits. $2700 and that included a the kit with all the studs and gaskets plus he said they also supply the edge gaskets and the exhaust gaskets because I’ll need them. All for 2700 and they have it all in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Everything else looks okay. I contacted an izuzu dealer in Hamilton because carrier centres in London are crooks.

They said it was common. had done 3 in the last week of the same vintage with the same problem.

To top it off carrier in London had quoted my mechanic $5k for just the turbo

Asked the Hamilton guys On a price for the turbo just for shits. $2700 and that included a the kit with all the studs and gaskets plus he said they also supply the edge gaskets and the exhaust gaskets because I’ll need them. All for 2700 and they have it all in stock.
    Fack me, bro....
    Hate dealing with companies like that!

Foxstang
    Debating moving to montreal. We have enough money to buy a house in the area in cash. So no need to make 150k a year to survive in the awful GTA anymore meaning I can take a job that doesn't require me to be on meds to survive anymore. Wife can choose to work or not.

I wonder how I can pass mechanical inspections with all the mods on my fox lol.

DinoZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxstang View Post
    Debating moving to montreal. We have enough money to buy a house in the area in cash. So no need to make 150k a year to survive in the awful GTA anymore meaning I can take a job that doesn't require me to be on meds to survive anymore. Wife can choose to work or not.

I wonder how I can pass mechanical inspections with all the mods on my fox lol.
    Wow Fox, you’ll love it there, your quality of life will change for the better I’m sure. As a former Montrealer myself, you will have to immerse yourself in that culture or else it may take you longer to adjust.i wish you and your family well.

now for your modded mustang, go directly to see Ted at Mustang Direct in Ville St Constant on HWY 132 on the south shore. He will make this process painless.

i say this because my cousin from there purchased a Super Snake from a good friend of mine with as you know, modded to extreme and all went well.

Ted is a very good friend of Joe DaSilva here and runs the same type of operation. He is English speaking like you and I if you have a problem with the language.

SlipperyVic
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    4 hours in...

ask me how my day is going.......
    Hurry up, when I was at the dealer warranty only paid 4.5 hours for a turbo re and re.

I think Fox will fit in fine in Montreal.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyVic View Post
    Hurry up, when I was at the dealer warranty only paid 4.5 hours for a turbo re and re.
    Lol Izuzu quoted me 10 hours labour. I’m still good.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-heavy-trucks...359/1472653640

Have no real use for this but want it so fuckin bad eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Do it

Don’t let Twister see that ad.
    -Don____________