Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Just because you have a title like, President, VP, PHD, MBA, etc., doesn't mean you're smarter than other people with simple common sense! WTF is the world coming to??? I'm just about ready to sell all my crap and move to a small home on a little island in the middle of the ocean! Happy MONDAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    So I learned something last weekend about the S550...

Don't pull your battery out for the Winter and expect to still be able to open either one of the car doors!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!
    Dave you should be able to pop off a small cover near the door handle to access the emergency key cylinder, and use the key inside your fob.
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Dave you should be able to pop off a small cover near the door handle to access the emergency key cylinder, and use the key inside your fob.
    Actually the issue I was having was the window... I left the doors unlocked for the winter but forgot that when you open the door the window drops down 1/2" (which I knew) however if it doesn't drop down that little bit it hits the door frame at the top and that part I did NOT know, so I had to connect the battery for the window to drop down enough to clear that little trim piece

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    New black and blue Ontario plates don't look so great to me in person.
    Look like absolute ass!!!

6 more weeks!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    New black and blue Ontario plates don't look so great to me in person.
    I agree, not attractive at all. My front plate is peeling, I'm just going to glue it all back down come spring and maybe clear coat it to avoid a new one for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I believe the rule is. If it had it, it needs it.

Ie. if it had cats from the factory it needs cats for a safety.

Also check the rear frame rails, were well known to rot. Check it good for rot and poor repairs.
    That’s what I figured about the emissions stuff. Anything else I should pay particular attention to with these cars?

I don't have much experience with them. just remember horror stories from my body shop days. they were not that hard to repair with proper patch panels but heard about a lot of people just filing them with foam. and other stuff to sell them quick

https://vimeopro.com/user1536463/oma...ideo/390641382

This guy speaks what everyone feels about our chicken $hit government

Quote Originally Posted by 1quikgt View Post
    My dad and I are looking at an 84 cutlass supreme as a small project to finish building. Is emissions equipment required for safety? Has a sbc 350 Chevy to go in so just wondering if we need to source smog stuff.
    To be 100% legit on the road, it's suppose to have all of the emissions equipment it original came with and all is suppose to be in working condition. We are however seeing those that run converters plus PCV and no open breathers breeze through roadside checks without so much as a mention of rest that is long since gone. The main peeps getting gobbled up, older rides with more modern engines installed with zero emissions equipment in place not realizing equipment required follows the engine used not yr of the ride. Again, make a clear effort to comply and powers to be are satisfied.