Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    AG is supposedly looking at Flynn case so that's likely coming - probably not a pardon but same type of deal with Stone as that more effectively breaks down rule of law and allows selective enforcement of law.

As for prosecutorial recommendation - they can recommend the max but the judge will determine the final sentence - unless they are directed/indirected to do otherwise.

we aren't going to pretend like he is the first leader in America to have selective enforcement or protect friends are we

one of those days where would just like to give a big middle finger to everyone and not go back to work.

customer this am. was a warranty call we got sent out to after the other tech dispatched "failed 3 times to fix the problem" (when in reality the customer failed to take care of it, misuse over loading, never been cleaned)
    while im in fixing it. he buddy comes over I over hear them talking in the other room. "whats up today?" " I got a fucking idiot in the other room trying to fix my washer cuz the warranty people wont just replace it"

then I get another guy who was booked in yesterday but canceled at eh last min mad at me because I wont drop everything I have to do today and run and see him.

beer oclock yet?

Club Supporter
    LOL - guy above says selective enforcement is bad/shouldn't be done the now we're saying selective enforcement is ok if that's we did in the past, therefore can also continue to be done in the future - I guess change is not so good.

never said it was okay if in the past just saying we shouldn't act like its never been done before. the single best thing about Trump is EVERYTHING he has said and/or done as president has been done before. Trump is the first one they have gone after as hard as they have but now the precedent is set and future presidents will hopefully be watched closer and called out sooner.

Club Supporter
    New Pope is an interesting series - some funny political and entertainment references included.

sounds like they are FINALLY making some arrests with regards to the CRA phone scam.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...tion-1.5463838

As a society, I believe we have progressed beyond the barbaric act of stoning.... but man would I like the opportunity for everyone to get one stone for each call they have received and line up all the perps.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    3 people in the office got these calls on Wednesday.

Did they tell you the RCMP was coming to arrest you?
    Or did you tell them the RCMP was coming to arrest them?
    -Don____________

so add to my earlier, this day is shit post.

started the demo of the kitchen/ dining room. 3 hours in. cut my right middle and took a gouge of skin off the left pointer fingers. within the span of 5 seconds on the same piece of trim. and then turned and stepped on a nail. no I was not wearing gloves of the proper foot wear! why? cuz apparently I am a dumbass.

so I'm done working for today. time for dinner beer and maybe a movie with the kids.

will try again tomorrow with the proper safety gear.
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 02-14-2020 at 08:31 PM.