Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Was on my way to the curling rink last night when I pulled over to let 2 ambulances by coming the opposite direction.
    I guess they were heading here....

York regional police say they were called to an RBC branch in the area of 16th Avenue and Markham Road just as the bank was closing around 8 p.m. Passersby had noticed the robbery in progress and called 911.
    According to police, three suspects got out of a car, entered the bank and ordered everyone on the ground. They then demanded cash from the safe.
    Police said two handguns — one loaded and the other a replica — and a knife were recovered from the scene.
    Police said four employees of the bank were injured — two men were stabbed while another man and one female sustained head injuries from a blunt object. All were taken to local hospitals by paramedics, one with serious but not life-threatening injuries. Police said they are expected to recover.

A 16-year-old boy, a 15-year-old boy and a 13-year-old boy each face eight charges, including robbery with a firearm, aggravated assault, and disguise with intent.
    16, 15, 13 y/o
    -Don____________

Insane eh? So young and doing shit like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Was on my way to the curling rink last night when I pulled over to let 2 ambulances by coming the opposite direction.
    I guess they were heading here....

16, 15, 13 y/o

damn when I was that age I was in my friends basement playing video games or out riding bike trails, bailing hay or picking stones for the neighbor. not robbing a fucking bank. WTF is wrong with people

A lot of the "old vices" came from the war era. Used in factories in England and Canada. Many were made to make military supplies.
    Too bad they can't share their stories.

The Beer Store had it good for so long, now they're feeling the pain. Fantastic news!

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/202...-supermarkets/

If they do away with the beer store and sell in grocery or variety stores, will price drop because no longer paying union wages to staff. It should but probably wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Insane eh? So young and doing shit like this.
    They do it so young because they know they will get a slap on the wrist if they get caught...no big deal to them.

The only time I ever go to the beer store anymore is to return empties. I sometimes use the cash back to get a couple cans of beer.

If the Beer Store closes, where on earth will I ever find generic beer!?
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    The only time I ever go to the beer store anymore is to return empties. I sometimes use the cash back to get a couple cans of beer.

If the Beer Store closes, where on earth will I ever find generic beer!?
    I was thinking the same thing but about the empties - I use to service their transportation equipment - not only do they warehouse and delivery the beer to the smaller sellers, but they also handle all the empty bottles and the recycling of the glass - none of the other locations will be able to handle this - will be interesting to see if they lose proceeds from the sales - maybe that will trigger an increase in cost if all they do is deliver and handle recycling...just a thought
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I still go to the beer store.. grocery stores around here have shitty selection and I avoid the LCBO at all costs.
    '88 LX