Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,540

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Keeping an eye on da weather. Guess what season is coming up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have a Shelby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Whats on my mind.
    I challenge everyone here to go out of their way to do something nice for someone else as often as they can. Even peeps who look to have it all together could be hanging on by a thread, imagine the satisfaction knowing you made a difference in his or her life.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Whats on my mind.
    I challenge everyone here to go out of their way to do something nice for someone else as often as they can. Even peeps who look to have it all together could be hanging on by a thread, imagine the satisfaction knowing you made a difference in his or her life.

Funny you should say that... I was at the car wash tonight and I guy came walking about and asked if I smoked... I said no (and I don't), he walked up and down the carwash and nobody smoked (or said they did) on his way back, I yelled over and said "here, this should at least get you started" I had a $10 in my pocket from earlier... might not buy a pack but should get him a couple somewhere LOL - meh

Also this summer I was out for dinner and the waitress was a complete bitch... I mean complete!! She seem to really suck at her job and if you asked for anything it was like you asked her to climb mount Everest, looked like she had been crying at some point... but was in a real grouchy mood. Anyways, the dinner sucked and they were out of a few things on the menu including the desert I wanted... and I hardly ever order desert so that sucked! Anyways, I thought, who knows what's up... maybe she is just a fucking bitch that hates her job... BUT maybe she's having problems at home, maybe a pet just died, maybe she just broke up with her boyfriend, maybe doesn't get along with her parents... could be anything. And yeah your not 'supposed' to be bringing baggage to the work place blah blah, IMO sometimes it's unavoidable, I mean when my Dad died, I was back to work within a few days just to get things off my mind but I'll be first to admit I wasn't very productive and I mean, generally I'm not very productive so you can imagine then LOL

Anyways, long story short, I don't think she got many if any tips that night with any customers and I'm sure that didn't help the situation (even though it was brought on herself). So I paid with Visa and left no tip on the machine which they can obviously see when printing your receipt and I could see her kinda sigh but when I stood up I gave here a $40 cash tip (my meal was only $23) and said, next time make sure they have my desert! It was the first time she smiled all night and said "thank you and I will"

oh and I saved some guys life one night blah blah lol

BTW, he fully recovered and still rides around with no helmet LOL (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

last Monday I was pulling up to tims in the am. made the right into the drive threw lane. wasn't till after I turned In I realized there was a guy in a white suv the was waiting to make a left into the drive threw. he ended up behind me and I though stupid me I should have let him go first because he was waiting longer. when I got to the window I paid for his coffee. asked the lady to tell him I was sorry for taking his spot, just wasn't paying attention.

fast forward to Friday I'm pulling up to the same tims when all of a sudden this guy in a white suv pulls right in front of me. with a big wave and a smile. annoyed at first, I quickly realized it was the same suv as monday. I laugh and think well I deserved that. since I cut him off before. get to the window and the lady says the guy in front said thanks and paid for your coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    last Monday I was pulling up to tims in the am. made the right into the drive threw lane. wasn't till after I turned In I realized there was a guy in a white suv the was waiting to make a left into the drive threw. he ended up behind me and I though stupid me I should have let him go first because he was waiting longer. when I got to the window I paid for his coffee. asked the lady to tell him I was sorry for taking his spot, just wasn't paying attention.

fast forward to Friday I'm pulling up to the same tims when all of a sudden this guy in a white suv pulls right in front of me. with a big wave and a smile. annoyed at first, I quickly realized it was the same suv as monday. I laugh and think well I deserved that. since I cut him off before. get to the window and the lady says the guy in front said thanks and paid for your coffee.
    Ok, that's pretty rad honestly. Karma.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Anyone here do brick repair. Need some recommendations.

Club Supporter
    Why wouldn't flat-earthers just sail in one direction to see if they come around the other side or come to the edge/fall off? These launches are a new thing?

Daredevil, flat-earther 'Mad Mike' Hughes dies in crash of homemade rocket in California
    'The parachute ripped off at launch so the rocket went straight up in an arc and came straight down'

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    These launches are a new thing?
    Mad Mike was building rockets long before. He used flat-earth for funding publicity. Nothing to do with proving the world is flat.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Mad Mike was building rockets long before. He used flat-earth for funding publicity. Nothing to do with proving the world is flat.
    Almost Rockets you mean...

it was steam powered...

Thrust, liftoff, ballistic trajectory.... sounds like a rocket to me.
    -Don____________