Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Thrust, liftoff, ballistic trajectory.... sounds like a rocket to me.

yes "like" a rocket...

I don't know man... that dude might have been dead before he hit the ground anyways... did you see the thrust that thing had for the size? it took off way faster than any rocket I've ever seen LOL the g-force must have been just absolutely insane!!

Makes sense now though now that you said it was scam/scheme to make money since I never heard any Rocket Scientist believe in FET

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    ...I never heard any Rocket Scientist believe in FET
    I also wouldn’t call him a rocket scientist. He was Brad Pitt from Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, a stuntman and a limo driver.

But I give him credit for dying doing what he loved to do.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I also wouldn’t call him a rocket scientist. He was Brad Pitt from Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, a stuntman and a limo driver.

But I give him credit for dying doing what he loved to do.
    Haven't seen the movie...

So I wonder if he built the rocket or bought it from ACME?

Insane what a "base model" is these days. My two latest fleet orders showed up today, 2020 Silverados WT's in CCSB 2WD config. Been going with Ram last few orders but Chevy really stepped up on incentives this go around. Ordered them with the 2.7L turbos and 8 spd auto. The only option's I spec'd besides powertrain was the convenience package so the guys have cruise and power locks as well as rubber floors an a spray in liner. The trucks were around 33k all said and discounted IIRC.

Holy fuck was I picturing something different for what I thought would be a stripped model.

- Large touch screen display, with apple car play and wifi (The last Rams I ordered have a tiny non touch screen)
    - Really nice backup cam on said screen vs in the mirror
    - Freakin power opening tailgate that barely weighs a thing to put up
    - 120v Power plug in the bed which is an idea I'm shocked I never thought would be smart. If it can run our small seam welder it eliminates the need to bring a generator on small repair jobs

Main thing I notice is the interior (rubber floor aside) doesn't feel "base". Its all black vs the grey and black combo's I'm used to. The cloth on the seats actually feels pretty good and the seats are comfortable. The toggles are all really nice and there's actually some chrome/polish bits. Also a lack of "blank button" syndrome.

Honestly kinda bewildered. These things feel as nice as some of the LT/SLT level trucks we've gotten in past.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Insane what a "base model" is these days. My two latest fleet orders showed up today, 2020 Silverados WT's in CCSB 2WD config. Been going with Ram last few orders but Chevy really stepped up on incentives this go around. Ordered them with the 2.7L turbos and 8 spd auto. The only option's I spec'd besides powertrain was the convenience package so the guys have cruise and power locks as well as rubber floors an a spray in liner. The trucks were around 33k all said and discounted IIRC.

Holy fuck was I picturing something different for what I thought would be a stripped model.

- Large touch screen display, with apple car play and wifi (The last Rams I ordered have a tiny non touch screen)
    - Really nice backup cam on said screen vs in the mirror
    - Freakin power opening tailgate that barely weighs a thing to put up
    - 120v Power plug in the bed which is an idea I'm shocked I never thought would be smart. If it can run our small seam welder it eliminates the need to bring a generator on small repair jobs

Main thing I notice is the interior (rubber floor aside) doesn't feel "base". Its all black vs the grey and black combo's I'm used to. The cloth on the seats actually feels pretty good and the seats are comfortable. The toggles are all really nice and there's actually some chrome/polish bits. Also a lack of "blank button" syndrome.

Honestly kinda bewildered. These things feel as nice as some of the LT/SLT level trucks we've gotten in past.
    Pictures ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Pictures ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    60442602122__DBB79D5E-4A14-4303-9EE1-00178483C8D1.JPG

60442601027__CA1E6D60-F3D1-4D42-9154-B1AF6895092C.JPG

I can get interior shots when they're done being lettered/upfitted.

Mustang Occasionally
    Curious to see what your thoughts are on the 2.7L 4cyl Turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Curious to see what your thoughts are on the 2.7L 4cyl Turbo.
    I'll likely never drive these, might try to pick up from lettering before the guys trash it but depends on timing. But I will be watching the fuel economy tracking pretty regularly. I'm not telling the guys what's in them, want to see if they observe anything different vs the V6 we usually run.

wow, this snow is insane

First time in 5 years of owning the RAM that I've got it stuck in the snow in 4WD, stuck trying to get up my driveway... I'm shocked!!

Good to hear that GM is doing a nicer job on the truck interiors. Often that was the complaint you would hear about them vs. the other brands, but many people thought they were fine as is too. Matter of personal taste I guess.