Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    F150 can handle it.
    After driving all the top dogs.. F150 was my second choice. Like the chubby girl at the party if you will.
    '88 LX

Yes we drive. Drive (not stuck) being the operative word

lol... okay, 'have' is what I meant!

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    After driving all the top dogs.. F150 was my second choice. Like the chubby girl at the party if you will.
    The chubby girl is the Ram... 2018 Laramie 4x4 Crew... 5600lbs

2020 F150 4x4 Super Crew.... 4860lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    wow, this snow is insane

First time in 5 years of owning the RAM that I've got it stuck in the snow in 4WD, stuck trying to get up my driveway... I'm shocked!!
    He forgot to add running all season tires.

Foxstang
    I park my little ranger in 3 foot snow banks without problems... just sayin lol

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    He forgot to add running all season tires.
    Ah! I have dedicated snows. But this year for the new truck I got the OEM size to swap out the all seasons on the stock wheels. I just couldn’t stand to drive on steelies and putting those big beautiful chrome wheels to sleep for 5 months.

For the love of god people, please be respectful of tow truck operators this time of year. There out there in the fucking worst of it risking their lives because we're all idiots who run all season tires and don't know how to drive.

One of our guys slid off a county road today that he had no business being on (trying to make it back to the shop early) in our 550 flat bed. Not really his fault but blowing snow/icy roads and a 2wd long wheelbase truck with no weight over the rears. I went out to try and yank him with our 2500 Sierra and had to go 4Lo to get to him. Needless to say lack of throttle control had him burried up to the axle so she wasn't coming out with that alone. Local towing operator was on site already rescuing a Purolator truck from the ditch and since we already have an account with them asked if they could use their big 6x Volvo to yank us next which they happily obliged.

Watched these poor guys get cussed out by folks who were clearly stuck spinning their wheels shooting rooster tails saying "I'm fine leave me alone I'll get it out (they didn't)" as they are just trying to get to their customers who want to be pulled out. Then after pushing out the people who refused to take a tow (for free) and finally getting to the people who would take a pull they get idiots flying by them inches away because they're afraid to slow down and get stuck on a road they shouldn't be on in the first place. Once they had us hooked up someone coming oncoming in a Savana delivery van puts it sideways. They try and coach the the guy to ease in to the throttle and gently get it going while they push him straight but buddy just wants to hammer down and spray them with snow because clearly he knows better. Took us 3 hours to get our truck out because people wouldn't lay off and let them do their job.

Note to self, call the tow company tomorrow and say what a great job those two guys did because honestly I woulda punched someone out, and they had to turn right back around and do that dance 4-5 more times until the plow can get through.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Mustang Occasionally
    The wind and snow here are so brutal, even the visibility walking the dogs was crap.

I wouldn’t be on the roads tonight, especially north of Hwy 7 if you don’t have to be.

Just trying to clear the snow in front of our store makes me feel for the tow drivers and the snow removal guys.

Safe speed would probably be 40.
    Half the people are doing 10 and the other half at doing 80. No one pays any attention to the flashing lights and just drives like normal everyday idiots.

Ah! I have dedicated snows. But this year for the new truck I got the OEM size to swap out the all seasons on the stock wheels. I just couldn’t stand to drive on steelies and putting those big beautiful chrome wheels to sleep for 5 months.
    I've got second set of OEM 20 chromies for my snows.