Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Regardless of which side they support, Ontarians are fed up with teachers’ strikes.
    A poll taken this week by Campaign Research finds 52% of the province wants to make public education an “essential service,” which would stop future strikes.
    That compares to 28% who oppose the idea and 20% who are undecided.

I have been competing in a bike race on the Italian island of Sardegna for the last 3 years, last week of April every year. Just got an email from the organizer that it is potentially going to be cancelled this year due to Coronavirus

Better safe than sorry. We don’t want you to die.
    Better stock up on canned goods and bottled water.

/sarcasm off
    Sorry to hear about your bike race getting cancelled. That sucks.
    -Don____________

Fourth time I clean the porch and steps. This was the least covered of the 4. Worst storm of the year!

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    I have been competing in a bike race on the Italian island of Sardegna for the last 3 years, last week of April every year. Just got an email from the organizer that it is potentially going to be cancelled this year due to Coronavirus
    sorry to hear that sounds like an awesome event - it's been a while but I use to cycle. Been thinking about taking it up again - what kind of bike are you riding...? It sounds like corona will be cancelling a lot of worldly travel...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Better safe than sorry. We don’t want you to die.
    Better stock up on canned goods and bottled water.

/sarcasm off
    Sorry to hear about your bike race getting cancelled. That sucks.

Obviously health is the most important thing, but yeah still sucks. It is a great week

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    sorry to hear that sounds like an awesome event - it's been a while but I use to cycle. Been thinking about taking it up again - what kind of bike are you riding...? It sounds like corona will be cancelling a lot of worldly travel...
    I ride a 2016 Cervelo S5 Dura-ace with Zipp 454 wheels (have about 35,000 km's on it) for road and a 2015 Argon Electron Pro track bike with FFWD rear disc and front 5 spoke carbon wheelset.

Italy would have been my second cycling trip of the year, I rode from San Francisco to Santa Barbara in January, 630km's/ 3 days. Hiway 1 right down the coast. Was a fantastic experience
    https://www.thecoastride.org/

I ride a 2016 Cervelo S5 Dura-ace with Zipp 454 wheels (have about 35,000 km's on it) for road and a 2015 Argon Electron Pro track bike with FFWD rear disc and front 5 spoke carbon wheelset.

Italy would have been my second cycling trip of the year, I rode from San Francisco to Santa Barbara in January, 630km's/ 3 days. Hiway 1 right down the coast. Was a fantastic experience
    You have more KM's on your 2016 Bicycle than I have on my 2016 Pickup. Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    2020 Olympics may be toast too depending on how much longer this goes - billions are spent leading up to these plus all the travel companies who have to give refunds. There are going to be business failures coming.

Obviously health is the most important thing, but yeah still sucks. It is a great week

wow nice bikes - my last bike was a Bianchi - but not carbon anything...lol aging myself - good mileage and inspiring - we have some nice hills up here if you like to climb
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    2020 Olympics may be toast too depending on how much longer this goes - billions are spent leading up to these plus all the travel companies who have to give refunds. There are going to be business failures coming.
    I would think the airlines will be hurting soon - I have my news feed turned off on my laptop (been cleansing) so not up top date on anything current
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd