Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    You have more KM's on your 2016 Bicycle than I have on my 2016 Pickup. Jesus.
    That is just my one road bike, I ride 12-14k per year.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    wow nice bikes - my last bike was a Bianchi - but not carbon anything...lol aging myself - good mileage and inspiring - we have some nice hills up here if you like to climb
    I live in Milton, so ride up and down the escarpment a lot.
    Spent a week last year riding in the French alps for actual mountains, 1000-1500m climbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    I live in Milton, so ride up and down the escarpment a lot.
    Spent a week last year riding in the French alps for actual mountains, 1000-1500m climbs.
    oh wow I would of loved to have done that - I'm getting all worked up hahaha - always day dreamed about the Tour de France - how do you like the cervelo - my bike was chrome moly - I tried some aluminum bikes back in the day but didn't like them - I always felt the frame was twisting...? The cervelo's and other carbon bikes where just becoming main stream as I was shutting down so I never did get to try them out.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

We did two of the three climbs that the tour did last year during their “Queen Stage”, which is the hardest day on the race for the tour. 10,000ft of elevation that day for us (we did three climbs that day, but because we were not riding point to point had to skip the col de Galibier)

Cervelo makes fantastic bikes, it is very aerodynamic and stiff which results in a very fast bike. The S5 I have is the top of the line bike they produce
    This will probably be my last season riding it before it is time for a new one

We did two of the three climbs that the tour did last year during their “Queen Stage”, which is the hardest day on the race for the tour. 10,000ft of elevation that day for us (we did three climbs that day, but because we were not riding point to point had to skip the col de Galibier)

Cervelo makes fantastic bikes, it is very aerodynamic and stiff which results in a very fast bike. The S5 I have is the top of the line bike they produce
    This will probably be my last season riding it before it is time for a new one
    very cool - I think in a few years when work slows a little I will get back into it - once in a while I see a club ride past my street - I have an uncle who still rides and he's almost 70 so there's no excuse for me lol - before I got out of all the cycling and running I was looking at the modern trials bikes from that era Cervelo, Giant, Kona where just breaking into the triathlon scene but never did get one (and they where relatively cheap back then..lol compared to today). It's very cool you can go to all these locations and ride.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

That is just my one road bike, I ride 12-14k per year.
    You did more kilometres on your bike at TMP track day than I did on my bike the last two years!
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    You did more kilometres on your bike at TMP track day than I did on my bike the last two years!

Good point Don, I am riding the track during lunch this year

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    very cool - I think in a few years when work slows a little I will get back into it - once in a while I see a club ride past my street - I have an uncle who still rides and he's almost 70 so there's no excuse for me lol - before I got out of all the cycling and running I was looking at the modern trials bikes from that era Cervelo, Giant, Kona where just breaking into the triathlon scene but never did get one (and they where relatively cheap back then..lol compared to today). It's very cool you can go to all these locations and ride.
    You should definitely get back into it, great exercise , can be very social. I ride with people from teens to 60's.

I am very fortunate to be able to ride all the places I do

okay so update on the RAM situation lol, we had even more snow today than yesterday but this time I pulled in, instead of backing in and the truck just idled right through like nothing was even there... so turns out it's just me being dumb trying to back up the driveway (Which BTW is the legal way to do it... just saying) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

....I am riding the track during lunch this year
    A timed sprint lap?

You rode Mosport a couple years ago, I seem to remember.
    TMP a lot flatter, LOL.
    -Don____________