Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,500

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Got my rim back from Leprecon Rim Repair. Did a great job. Super happy, matches color pretty good. Would use anytime!!!

The marks on lower part of rim is dust ( finger marks).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    ^^ Nice Mav!! was it pretty quick turn around??^^

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Leprecon is great. Their service is amazing. I used them before and are highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    ^^ Nice Mav!! was it pretty quick turn around??^^
    Dropped off Monday and picked up 10 am today. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    LoL!

I'm hoping to keep it limping along until this virus situation improves. I'd gladly accept doorstep drop off if need be. All stores have stopped in house drop offs. Some have gone as far as stopping all deliveries or are only doing at curb drop offs.
    pm me and I can try and walk you threw some diagnostics. might be an easy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    pm me and I can try and walk you threw some diagnostics. might be an easy fix.
    Fridge temp for the most part is fine, freezer temp will not go colder than -4'C.
    Condenser fan runs, evap motor I changed 2 months ago (as you remember), coils are spotless, freezer door gasket seals fine. I'm thinking the compressor is dying.

your coils should have an even coating of frost front to back side to side and top to bottom.

if your coils are only partly covered in frost then that indicates either a compressor not building pressure or a leak in the system so your bleeding pressure off.

both those things would warrant a recommendation of new fridge unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    your coils should have an even coating of frost front to back side to side and top to bottom.

if your coils are only partly covered in frost then that indicates either a compressor not building pressure or a leak in the system so your bleeding pressure off.

both those things would warrant a recommendation of new fridge unfortunately.
    Thanks, I figured it was a goner.

I should have taken the opportunity and bought a new fridge 2 months ago when the evap motor went bad. Instead of dropping $$$$ for a new assembly.

Lesson learned.

Home Depot curbside pick up, social distancing is not telling me on the phone to find / walk up to an associate in an orange vest and give them my pick up order number. Expected it to mean, person on the phone asks for order number, make n model of vehicle I'm driving, perhaps confirms a security question from pick up email they sent (to avoid having to produce / hand over photo ID) then bring products out in a cart, associate stand back while I pull from cart n load myself.
    Disappointing to see how poorly this was executed but do appreciate uber friendly person that brought my stuff out.

My liver hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate