Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Going to try curb-side pickup at the Village Grocer tomorrow. Got my order in today. When they call me tomorrow I’m supposed to drive over, park in one of the spots, then call them what spot I’m in. We’ll see how it goes.

Have picked up a couple of M&M meat online orders, seamless.
    -Don____________

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    ^ used Fortinos, Metro, and Walmart - all seamless - called number and opened trunk, they put it in without touching anything while maintaining social distancing. The problem now is getting available time slots for pickup, and getting everything on the order in my area.

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

OMG that just reminded me of grocery shopping with my mom when I was a kid. You know you are old if you remember grocery store bins rolling down the roller conveyor, handing the kid a cardboard number, popping the trunk, and groceries loaded up. Looking back now that seems like such a weird concept. Here we are, right back where we started.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    OMG that just reminded me of grocery shopping with my mom when I was a kid. You know you are old if you remember grocery store bins rolling down the roller conveyor, handing the kid a cardboard number, popping the trunk, and groceries loaded up. Looking back now that seems like such a weird concept. Here we are, right back where we started.
    I was one of those kids at the A&P in the Soo. One day the owner of the local Lincoln dealership pulled up in his Town Car an popped the trunk, I load the groceries inside and proceeded to close the trunk. It popped open. So I slammed it a little harder, and again it popped open. I was about to do it one more time when driver jumped out of the car, he came around to the trunk and pushed it down with two fingers, and that’s when I heard the screw motors pull the trunk lid down. It was a power open and close trunk lid.

Foxstang
    Not to be political but my wife and I are going to do our best to avoid anything new "made in china". I hope we can boycott Chinese-made products, including our phones. We will just hold onto them until there's nothing left and I'm sure the used market will provide once the need comes. I'm making sure that my online swag store is 100% using American Apparel. I'm also going to strongly discourage chinese made products like professional products and etc... That country is effectively ruining the western economy. If that virus is not man-made and "accidentally" created in a wet market, China has announced that they will not stop the wet markets, they are OPEN once again in wuhan.

Join me with "F China!" It's not hard to avoid china, we just need to not be so materialistic. This pandemic has taught my family that we don't need half the crap we buy since we pretty much stopped shopping lol.

I think that will be a popular mindset.
    ~Scott B

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Yes i remember at Cederbrae mall the I believe Dominion had the bins that you picked up as a drive through ....used to watch the bins go down the conveyor belt....yes we have come back !

DaSilvas cruise today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    DaSilvas cruise today!!

I wish I knew about this

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Foxstang View Post
    Not to be political but my wife and I are going to do our best to avoid anything new "made in china". I hope we can boycott Chinese-made products, including our phones. We will just hold onto them until there's nothing left and I'm sure the used market will provide once the need comes. I'm making sure that my online swag store is 100% using American Apparel. I'm also going to strongly discourage chinese made products like professional products and etc... That country is effectively ruining the western economy. If that virus is not man-made and "accidentally" created in a wet market, China has announced that they will not stop the wet markets, they are OPEN once again in wuhan.

Join me with "F China!" It's not hard to avoid china, we just need to not be so materialistic. This pandemic has taught my family that we don't need half the crap we buy since we pretty much stopped shopping lol.
    In a perfect world I would think this would be the option but unfortunately everything comes from China. Even the phone I’m messaging the group on. It’s unavoidable. What’s sadder is the Chinese are able to produce and make products that we use cheaper and more efficiently then we Are able to make it for ourselves.

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks