Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Very cool Ron.

American Muscle.

Bought new wheels about two years ago for the Cobra n tucked em away until I was ready for new tires. Before purchase, checked on their web site then double checked by sending an email confirming stock center caps would fit the wheels (want to run the stock SVT caps like I have on current set of replica wheels). Told no problem, site shows nothing under specs page. Ok cool I'm good to go, well right up until today when the caps physically fit the hole but do not latch into place. Looked on their site again to confirm, no mention of it until I looked in the reviews n saw someone else had the same problem, reply was the stock caps do not fit. Gee whiz guys, why is that not in the product description and why was the contact person not aware of it.
    New plan will be to purchase plain black caps and have decals made so a somewhat easy fix.
    Yet another reason I purchase bulk of my parts locally.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    American Muscle.

Bought new wheels about two years ago for the Cobra n tucked em away until I was ready for new tires. Before purchase, checked on their web site then double checked by sending an email confirming stock center caps would fit the wheels (want to run the stock SVT caps like I have on current set of replica wheels). Told no problem, site shows nothing under specs page. Ok cool I'm good to go, well right up until today when the caps physically fit the hole but do not latch into place. Looked on their site again to confirm, no mention of it until I looked in the reviews n saw someone else had the same problem, reply was the stock caps do not fit. Gee whiz guys, why is that not in the product description and why was the contact person not aware of it.
    New plan will be to purchase plain black caps and have decals made so a somewhat easy fix.
    Yet another reason I purchase bulk of my parts locally.
    Had same issue with my cobra rep wheels. Was able to slightly trim the stops on the back of the O.E.M SVT center caps to get them to sit in farther and latch. Was a really easy mod and ya can't beat the look of the O.E.M caps

Great thought, thanks.

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Showing some promise despite all my “mild” complaining about funding her education costs
    Not my kind of subject matter but happy my daughter started working(writing) for a small gig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s awesome Ron! Means you raised them right. Even if they aren’t doing what you want, they are making their own way! Congrats man!

Last edited by CDNfyrfytr; 04-26-2020 at 09:02 PM.
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Showing some promise despite all my “mild” complaining about funding her education costs
    Not my kind of subject matter but happy my daughter started working(writing) for a small gig.

That's pretty cool Ron - she's a good writer. Is hellokpop her first gig like this?

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    That's pretty cool Ron - she's a good writer. Is hellokpop her first gig like this?
    Thanks guys!

Yes first real gig, she’s always been a fiction writer growing up sometimes winning those young writers awards for some cash.
    This is one of her interest hence the Korea trip this summer and teaching placement. She’s actually upset since I said will not be going due to Covid, her teaching placement has been put on hold.
    I’m on the hook for our Airbnb, and airline tickets!

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Foxstang
    Working on a business plan. Wife and I made up our minds, we are buying a farm slightly outside of the GTA. We need to continue in the GTA for 2-3 more years (unless we get fired), the plan is to pay down the mortgage so when we sell our current house, we can have some extra cash leftover even after buying the next home in cash. We will be in a position where just 50k a year gives us an excellent lifestyle. We make a ton more than that currently but the rat race is killing us.

My goal is for around 20 acres. I will run a few small businesses. A premium vehicle storage service (enclosed trailer for pickup and drop off, detail, oil change, etc...) as well as RV storage. We will also start a tree nursery business (wife's side)... I also want to do some kind of off-road trail to teach those mall-crawlers how to get dirty. Oh and possibly expanding foxstang.com with a bit of a part-time foxbody resto factory lol. The only animals we will have are chickens, rabbits and pigs for our own food and of course a greenhouse for our garden.

That's the life we want... simple, clean and no more 9 to 5... albeit a lot more work. I've started contacting insurances, local municipalities for what we can do with zoning, etc... A friend of mine works for a place that sells steel buildings so I have potential deals on large buildings and now have connections in concrete with my current job lol... All seems to be coming together. Of course I'll need an F250 and enclosed trailer lol

^^ awesome best luck with it

Another project nearing completion, just need to install a broken drawer slide. Had ordered the bevelled glass and purchased the monocoat finish prior to this all starting, so have gotten at it during the last couple weeks, painted the room, new baseboard and 7" crown installed as well. There is lighting to go in, but that can wait