Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,500

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Of all the things not to be plug-n-play, the rad cap? WTF.
    I still think I win the Northern Rad fitment award tho. Rad, cap ...pft...you got off easy.
    -Don____________

I sent my Northern rad back because I didn't like the way it "fit". Payed twice as much for the same Fluidyne I had, it lasted 10 years so why not get another. Fits great, just not the cap
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Wife wanted to some cedars for the side of the house, decided to build a planter box for them
    waiting on the 2" granite capping to match the rest of the front landscaping I did a couple years ago, but made some good progress on it this week

Foxstang
    Looks sweet!

Foxstang
    I bought some aluminum knockoff rad out of some guys buick in a parking lot, it's been like 5 or 6 years now... no issues. lol

delivered 4 large fridges today. solo. the second one this am, luckily also the smallest one (20 Cf) while loading the old scrap fridge back into the truck. my food slipped tried to step back and my bum knee gave out. fell right off the side of the ramp about halfway up into the back of out delivery truck. manage a half roll before the fridge landed on top of me,

fuck. didn't break anything but im gonna feel that in the morning... that's a lie I feel it right now. takes longer to get back up than it used too.

just glad the fridge was the old one and not the new one. and that the customer didn't witness it.

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    that was me in my prime. lol paying for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    delivered 4 large fridges today. solo. the second one this am, luckily also the smallest one (20 Cf) while loading the old scrap fridge back into the truck. my food slipped tried to step back and my bum knee gave out. fell right off the side of the ramp about halfway up into the back of out delivery truck. manage a half roll before the fridge landed on top of me,

fuck. didn't break anything but im gonna feel that in the morning... that's a lie I feel it right now. takes longer to get back up than it used too.

just glad the fridge was the old one and not the new one. and that the customer didn't witness it.
    Damn!! Be safe out there. Glad you weren't seriously injured.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    Damn!! Be safe out there. Glad you weren't seriously injured.
    x 2.

Foxstang
    yikes, that hurt just reading that.