Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,495
Page 177 of 2379 FirstFirst ... 771271671731741751761771781791801811872272776771177 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 23785

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Beware the Masher!!!
    My commute now is 6.1 km. I make two stops at stop signs around the corner and there's one light between me and work so if I catch the green it's smooth sailing each day. Bonus is population here is 6500 or so and that surely makes for an easy commute! Hated driving through the city for work and I detest having to come down for any period of time now! If I can avoid entering it, I will!

Slope
    Quote Originally Posted by Cancermasher View Post
    I detest having to come down for any period of time now! If I can avoid entering it, I will!
    Same.

I took my Brother to see Chevelle play The Sound Academy (formerly The Docks) in September. This isn't even close to the inner sanctum of the City and it was a f*cking Gong Show.

Roll the clock back 10 years and I was Downtown three nights a week following Indie bands playing at some of the worst dives in Toronto. Finding a parking spot usually required some effort, but at least was tolerable. Couldn't imagine doing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slope View Post
    Same.

I took my Brother to see Chevelle play The Sound Academy (formerly The Docks) in September. This isn't even close to the inner sanctum of the City and it was a f*cking Gong Show.

Roll the clock back 10 years and I was Downtown three nights a week following Indie bands playing at some of the worst dives in Toronto. Finding a parking spot usually required some effort, but at least was tolerable. Couldn't imagine doing it now.
    Dont imagine it.. dont attempt it.. just dont.

Im working out in Stoufville atm, the drive home aint so bad. The only reason is because we all decided to skip lunch and leave a half hour earlier. Getting on the 404 at 2:45 isnt bad.. anything after 3 is brutal.
    '88 LX

Hey buddy, driving right past my door n don't stop by.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    No time, got a heater core to fix. Haha.

I'll be sure to stop by soon
    '88 LX

Slope
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    The last time I was out at NASH Competition Engines, I made certain to pay you a visit.

Seems to me that I may also have arranged a rendez-vous at Big Boy Burgers earlier this season.

Debunk these claims.

Double dog dare.

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    i started commuting 8 years ago. it was 40-45 minutes. earlier this year it was always just over an hour. since the 404 opened up to Keswick a few months ago, it has been a solid 1:20 each way. starting to get to me too.
    Me too guy , sucks ...need an extra lane now , it will get worse when Sharon Village gets developed .

I was razzin Hugo.

Reminds me, haven't been to Big Boy yet this week...............still time.

Got home last night. Michaela has a smile on her face. I say "what did you do, or buy" lol

She says "the Mustang is sleeping now". Meaning it's no longer insured for the road.

Great because I still need to raise the tire psi and put some fuel stabilizer in it.

She thought she was doing the right thing but I wanted it off on the 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!