Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    That’s a lot of effort for framing a new beer pic. Setting the bar WAY too high Mike.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Hands down a sexy car all my coworkers and friends compliment me but deep down a cobra would complete me. ZR cash and trade for your cobra ?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    I found my dream car on its final form lol I have a sonic blue Vert GT. I found a sonic blue cobra vert completely done. 30k USA tho
    ( cry’s in poor)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Panoramic pic for reference.

That’s a sweet setup man

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    That’s a lot of effort for framing a new beer pic. Setting the bar WAY too high Mike.
    Haha! Gotta have good pics

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    That’s a sweet setup man

Thanks! I’m definitely done for this year. Time to enjoy it.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Haha! Gotta have good pics

But did you lie down to take it.

Club Supporter
    Panoramic pic for reference.

Nice work!

Had AC in the shop for a few years now, it took a dump on Monday, had forgotten how hot it gets in there when temps get high. While I know it's in a crappy environment with the dust n dirt etc, breakdown intervals n overall service life was not great (AirWorks ductless unit). Will be replacing with something higher end in the hope extra spent up front pays off over the long haul.
    Ever notice, furnace only breaks down when it's cold, AC only craps out when it's hot. huh!!

Foxstang
    So I bought a rubber band deal (the heaviest one I could find) since my gym is shut down. At first I'm thinking, this is not enough force to do anything... ended up doing like 50 reps for the biceps and my tits... thinking "waste of money"... this morning I can hardly move so I guess it's not as bad as I thought. My regiment was 50 pushups and 50 situps each day and run 1200m every 2nd day, now adding these elastic rubber band things to the routine.

I tried to cut back on the booze but it's back with a vengeance, I drank 2 cases of 24 in a week... I stopped smoking weed 100% though lol I think my job has me seriously depressed, I had a breakdown the other day again... I try to not care but that lasts like 10 minutes, I just can't seem to stop.

Oh and my work is doing everything it can to get us back in the office. The latest news is I will have to go back, my team will continue to work from home and basically I will commute to work to "teleconference"... it's absurd. I can't work 10+ hours a day and add 3 hours of commute (I may be forced to do 9 to 5 in the heat of traffic). I'm sick of being in a toxic environment that caters to their own ego more so than the work being done. I guess it's a lesson to never work for a family run company again because, eventually, those running the place are running it because of their last name, and has nothing to do with intelligence, skill or experience. I have nothing but respect for the previous generation of owners though, those guys have heart, compassion, intellect, and business acumen. People you could look up to and learn from. You can tell they worked their butts off their whole lives. I loved working for my previous bosses. Now that it's all changed, it's a shit show. lol I miss the old days so much. My boss at the time was a forward thinker, an innovator and he kept a lot of the BS away from his employees.

I'm just sick of having to do things like explaining what a "business case" or cash versus accrual accounting is to someone making 10x my salary and should know basic business stuff. I should be the one learning, I'm a retard that didn't go to university. I know working anywhere gives you ample opportunities to dislike things (and people or their actions I should say) but I'm at the point where 80% of my interactions make me roll my eyes... contempt is a powerful feeling. I don't enjoy having those emotions, it eats away at me.

No doubt life can be a bitch sometimes.