Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Good call. Im still looking for a eaton swap kit that is not outragiously priced. I just posted on the want to buy thread.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    I swear I seen some eaton kits on kijiji. But aren’t those for cobras this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    I swear I seen some eaton kits on kijiji. But aren’t those for cobras this ?

I havent seen any on kijiji but I have seen them on ebay at like 5000 CAD and its over priced IMHO.

They fit the 99 01 cobras and 03 04 mach1s provided all swap parts are present...kennebell used to have a complete kit way back in the day so this is the only way.

Cobras are costing too much. I mean maybe in the end i might just sell my mach 1 and save up for a cobra but if I can get a eaton swap for cheap Ill just keep it and super charge it. I missed out on solid deals for cobras over the last few years and now kicking myself in the ass for it. But 35 to 40k for cobras is ridiculous considering the age of new edge vehicles( unless i know they are absolutely in perfect shape ie ZRs lol) . Also I'm not rich lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I havent seen any on kijiji but I have seen them on ebay at like 5000 CAD and its over priced IMHO.

They fit the 99 01 cobras and 03 04 mach1s provided all swap parts are present...kennebell used to have a complete kit way back in the day so this is the only way.

Cobras are costing too much. I mean maybe in the end i might just sell my mach 1 and save up for a cobra but if I can get a eaton swap for cheap Ill just keep it and super charge it. I missed out on solid deals for cobras over the last few years and now kicking myself in the ass for it. But 35 to 40k for cobras is ridiculous considering the age of new edge vehicles( unless i know they are absolutely in perfect shape ie ZRs lol) . Also I'm not rich lol

I had the pleasure of seeing his Cobra this weekend. For 35k if you can spare the money you’d be an idiot not to buy it. Just in parts it’s worth double.

Was downstairs over the weekend eyeing up the Teksid block I'd long since put away for the Cobra. Might be time to say fawk selling the car n have that built n take 70ish pounds off the nose of the old gal. If so, would likely do cams at the same time.

Foxstang
    I need tires for the fox I'm trying to not waste the tires I have on it since I plan on selling wheels/tires to change things up a little. But it's hard to not spin when you can break traction at speed, it's fun but also a "stunt" lol

Took me a month maybe two - to figure out how to get the internet from my phone to the laptop...hahahaha what a loser my kid would be ashamed of me....
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    Took me a month maybe two - to figure out how to get the internet from my phone to the laptop...hahahaha what a loser my kid would be ashamed of me....

Anyone have a recommendation to treat my rag top ? My top is in 9/10 condition but I want to make it pop like new.

SlipperyVic
    I had good luck with this Autoglym kit last year. I thought my top was already pretty good looking but afterwards it was like new. Really happy with it, especially for the cost. Watched some YouTube videos and got a good brush and went to work. The cleaning is the most important part, and do it in the shade and smaller areas at a time. Only took about 15 mins of actual working time to do.

The kit contains enough to do the car twice. I was going to do mine when I took it out of storage, but it still looks good and the water beads right up like nothing. I'm going to save the 2nd half for maybe August.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/a...-0392578p.html

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyVic View Post
    I had good luck with this Autoglym kit last year. I thought my top was already pretty good looking but afterwards it was like new. Really happy with it, especially for the cost. Watched some YouTube videos and got a good brush and went to work. The cleaning is the most important part, and do it in the shade and smaller areas at a time. Only took about 15 mins of actual working time to do.

The kit contains enough to do the car twice. I was going to do mine when I took it out of storage, but it still looks good and the water beads right up like nothing. I'm going to save the 2nd half for maybe August.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/a...-0392578p.html
    Thank you so much!