Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Rick just put a fresh set on his Cobra and on the new wheels on his 05 GT, he's liking them. What size are you looking at? We can get them through Parkway too. Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 is another popular one that performs well for a great price.

cheers
    Ed
    Rick is the one who recommended. Looking for 275 40 ZR18 95Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Got that exact size all round on the '05.
    Purchased all of them from Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Got that exact size all round on the '05.
    Purchased all of them from Ed.
    260 a tire a good price ?

Pretty sure that we can do them a bit cheaper than that. Even though it was just recent I don't recall the selling price to Rick, I can check on Friday when I'm back at Parkway.
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

what is on my mind?

why Fast Ed's signature says 95 Jag XJR for sale and yet I don't see a sale add.

but honestly for the best, I talked by wife into a car last year don't think I could talk her into another one this year.

"Halton Regional Police Service is beginning Project #Noisemaker today, June 10th 2020. The project is a new initiative is an effort to address concerns of loud, illegally modified vehicles in Halton."

https://oakvillenews.org/project-noi...%2031st%202020.

It was only a matter of time. Whats considered the norm now a days is anything but ok to peeps outside the hobby and they are sick n tired of hearing it.

Halton Regional Police Service is beginning Project #Noisemaker today, June 10th 2020. The project is a new initiative is an effort to address concerns of loud, illegally modified vehicles in Halton.
    The Halton Regional Police Service has received numerous complaints from across the region regarding loud and unnecessary noise from motor vehicles which have been modified by removing the mufflers, or modifying the exhaust system.
    It’s been observed through recent proactive enforcement that this unnecessary noise often connects to other crimes. The unnecessary noise can be accompanied by other illegal vehicle modifications, unsafe vehicle conditions and aggressive driving behaviours.
    The Halton Regional Police will be initiating Project #Noisemaker in response. The region-wide project will be launching today, June 10th 2020, and will run until October 31st 2020.
    Project #Noisemaker aims to address concerns of motor vehicles with illegal modifications, unsafe motor vehicles, and aggressive driving.
    As part of Project #Noisemaker, Officers from District Response Teams and Regional Traffic Services will collaborate with partner agencies on several tasks. These include conducting inspections through an Operation Wreck Check.

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Pretty sure that we can do them a bit cheaper than that. Even though it was just recent I don't recall the selling price to Rick, I can check on Friday when I'm back at Parkway.
    Price doesn’t bother me. If you could do better that would be great but can you have them installed as well ?

Foxstang
    I need to find an intermittent issue, feels like my fox doesn't run on all 8's... a bit of a sputter or misfire. I can't remember if it did it pre-wire tuck though LMAO... I'm going to strengthen my grounding setup and check the coil wire. I suspect it's my MSD coil, I never learn I seem to need to buy a new one every 3 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Price doesn’t bother me. If you could do better that would be great but can you have them installed as well ?

Just a quick correction on my part.

I have 275 35RZ 18 95Y in the front and

295 35RZ 18 99Y in the back

I want the same tires in Nitto but I want 40s instead of 35s