Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,576

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    HID's in factory halogen housing = blinding. HID's in actual HID projector housings = sharp cutoff line same as an OEM HID's in a higher end car. I WAS blinding everyone now I'm not.
    Looks like you might be legal. Depending on how the cop sees the Housing. If he sees the whole headlight as the housing you are illegal. If he only sees the HID housing inside the headlight and it is marked with HG or euro equivalent then you are good.

I still think it looks pretty good.

Appreciate it. TBH I never had issues when I had HID bulbs in the factory light housing so this being a better variant of that I feel OK about, but willingly accept the risks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Club Supporter
    Beautiful day on Wednesday for an anniversary lunch out in the vineyards in the Niagara region - Jordan to be specific. We knew we wanted to head down to the area for the day for our anniversary (our dog Rusty came along for the drive as it was his 14th birthday today also) and Di Profio Estates was one winery serving wine (by the bottle) and food in their vineyard - only problem is that kitchen is only open Fri-Sun right now. We found a nearby restaurant that was open for takeout, Jordan House, and they called Di Profio and told them we wanted to do takeout from Jordan House and enjoy in the Di Profio vineyards with the winery's wine of course. Di Profio agreed so we headed down around midday. Great service from both the restaurant and the winery, great food, fantastic setting, wanted something chilled because of the heat so went with a refreshing Rosé - which the winery closed up the bottle after so we could take the partial bottle home with us. Spent some time chatting with the Di Profio's husband/wife owner team - really nice people who weren't in a rush to get rid of us and even gave us a dessert to try that their chef was working on for their Father's Day weekend menu.

Quick trip to the Falls for a walkabout before heading back to the GTA -weird seeing the Falls so empty (even though mid-week).

Definitely worth checking out Jordan House and Di Profio Estates if you're visiting the area:

https://jordanhouse.ca/

https://www.diprofiowines.ca/

https://www.grapegrowersofontario.co...the-grower/113

thumbnail - 2020-06-18T015741.008.jpg

thumbnail - 2020-06-18T015731.420.jpg

thumbnail - 2020-06-18T015715.929.jpg

Foxstang
    I'm selling my mint custom notchback seats... buying new corbeau or sparco seats. I plan to learn upholstery with this car. Once I find a sewing machine. I want to leather wrap my dash and plastic panels.

^ If your looking for a commercial / semi commercial machine, shoot me a note.
    Will have 2 maybe 3 for sale soon.

Foxstang
    mint! let me know when you are hitting the market.

In what world does the person that thought this was ok live in? Cops stopped him near Woodstock Ont, yes was charged.

Here's another pic...

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Lil wonder peeps get hurt n killed.

I gotta give him SOME points for ingenuity.

How far did he get before he was stopped?
    -Don____________