Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Anyone think the Canadian dollar will rise cause the US won’t stop being stupid ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

30 years ago today I picked up my brand new 5.0...

<<<<

^ She's a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Anyone think the Canadian dollar will rise cause the US won’t stop being stupid ?

CDN/US trend should be upwards if the Covid threat continues to slowly fade but really gotta see what the economy over here does. US markets seem to be doing fairly well despite the country being an active tire fire. I'd think we hang out around 74-78c USD rangefor a while but maybe thats just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Foxstang
    Taking a 6-month break from work. Focus on finishing the 88 notch that will be up for grabs between 20 and 24k (mint, 86,000km all original minus wheels/tires). Do some foxbody restoration work for other people for fun.

Finish up my studies and be ready for a new career in the fall. My job was taking a toll on my health, money isn't everything.

Can only hit “like” once ^^ all the best buddy

Can only hit “like” once ^^ all the best buddy.

But seem to be able to double post lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    anyone think the Canadian economy is in better shape then the US?
    Considering that Toronto specifically is the fastest growing city in North America, we don’t seem to be slowing down. So I’m hoping our dollar rises.

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    CDN/US trend should be upwards if the Covid threat continues to slowly fade but really gotta see what the economy over here does. US markets seem to be doing fairly well despite the country being an active tire fire. I'd think we hang out around 74-78c USD rangefor a while but maybe thats just me.
    US is a dumpster fire and the "market" (not the economy) reflects differently likely due to overweighting of the FAANG type stocks in the major indices which is hiding underlying issues (eg. quality of employment decreased prior to pandemic due to lower wage/benefit gig economy and contract jobs). That said, I wouldn't expect the FX rate to hold positive in Canada's favour longer term because the export income we depend on (ie. resource related) is tied to economic activity globally which is down and expected to be down for a while until countries start to re-open fully (which is uncertain at this point). Even then, we may be in a recession or depression which will keep demand low. Good example which is visible to all of us is the oil meltdown which started around the time of the pandemic - that's a big hit to our bottom line before you add all the other stuff we dig out of the ground and sell to other people.

Club Supporter